Source Check - Iron Pharma

Reaction score
Iron Pharma?

Sketchy YouTube channel. Clean Website.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Umm.... I have no idea but if they have a youtube channel they must be legit.....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Advertising on YouTube?

Stay far away.

Massacre

Reaction score
Don’t be the guy that makes me embarrassed to say we share the same city, bruh.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Teach me something then. I could use the help.

This is close to asking for a source.

If you have specific questions about a source, please ask.

Most of us have trusted, private sources. Some use websites but that is always a role of the dice.

Finding a quality source takes building relationships and time. It doesn’t happen by asking random people on the internet.

FWIW I feel your frustration because it took me a long time to find my own trusted source.

Reaction score

Most of us have trusted, private sources. Some use websites but that is always a role of the dice.

Finding a quality source takes building relationships and time. It doesn’t happen by asking random people on the internet.

FWIW I feel your frustration because it took me a long time to find my own trusted source.

That really wasn’t my intention. I just meant how to really decipher between labs and such. With it being legal in other countries I just thought it was possible a company really could have a website or YouTube channel. Especially for pharma companies that sell in countries not requiring a prescription.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Websites offering aas from overseas are an option. I’ve had success early on before I had a local source.

One of those sources was based in Turkey IIRC.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score

This is true

Reaction score
It is company for provide peptides or raws in Hongkong? and I have seen it in other place.

Reaction score

I have a question ...

re: these private sources, are they like chemists? Or people who simply have access to pharmaceuticals? Like, with Vicodin, I knew a guy who ran his own independent pharmacy shop, and I was able to get them that way (I now stay far away from these fwiw), but with these private sources I've wondered if they are people who just know what they are doing and create product in their own lab or, if they just have access because of their job.

I am not looking for a source, but I am curious re: my question above.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I have a question ...

re: these private sources, are they like chemists? Or people who simply have access to pharmaceuticals? Like, with Vicodin, I knew a guy who ran his own independent pharmacy shop, and I was able to get them that way (I now stay far away from these fwiw), but with these private sources I've wondered if they are people who just know what they are doing and create product in their own lab or, if they just have access because of their job.

Alot of these are makeing their own from raws

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have a question ...

Both.

They either have direct access to Rx products overseas (or sometimes domestic if HGH) or make their own orals/oils from raws. Or both.

Some are chemists, some are skilled but not formally trained. I’ve never heard of anyone synthesizing their own raws. Almost all that comes from China from industrial laboratories.

Reaction score
Both.

They either have direct access to Rx products overseas (or sometimes domestic if HGH) or make their own orals/oils from raws. Or both.

Some are chemists, some are skilled but not formally trained. I’ve never heard of anyone synthesizing their own raws. Almost all that comes from China from industrial laboratories.

Super interesting. Thanks, guys.

New Threads