Blood work whilst running tren

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Got doctor supervised bloodwork for a aas non-related issue while running about 400mg Tren Ace/wk. I am not taking anything but the tren.

HDL-17 (usually around 36)
LDL- 238 (150’s)

AST- 69 (RR 13-30*)
ALT- 153 (RR 10-42)

Creatinine (kidney function)- 1.28mg/dL (RR .65-1.07)

Doc asked how I was feeling. I said fine. He wanted to do a whole bunch of tests so I told him about my steroid use and that I only had 3 weeks left and that these were common side effects.

He basically shrugged his his shoulder and told me to drink a lot more water;)

Seems like tren does effects kidney and liver function. For me, at least.

*I live in japan and often the reference ranges here are much lower than in the west.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
How long after stopping tren should they return within range?

Got doctor supervised bloodwork for a aas non-related issue while running about 400mg Tren Ace/wk. I am not taking anything but the tren.

HDL-17 (usually around 36)
LDL- 238 (150’s)

AST- 69 (RR 13-30*)
ALT- 153 (RR 10-42)

Creatinine (kidney function)- 1.28mg/dL (RR .65-1.07)

Doc asked how I was feeling. I said fine. He wanted to do a whole bunch of tests so I told him about my steroid use and that I only had 3 weeks left and that these were common side effects.

He basically shrugged his his shoulder and told me to drink a lot more water;)

Seems like tren does effects kidney and liver function. For me, at least.

*I live in japan and often the reference ranges here are much lower than in the west.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How long after stopping tren should they return within range?

First tren run I did bloods 4-5 weeks post and things were pretty much back to normal.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Question Jin, you had said about tren only. you had mentioned you didnt notice anything from the orals you were trying - which led to our thread about the orals availability thread discussion...how long have you been off those? wondering with the high doses if theres anything from that. keep us updated as def interested to see how the liver is effected for you if indeed the orals are long gone (which i imagine they are based on the 1/2)

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I had labs done last week, end of week 3 of cycle and labs were good. E2 was up a tad but always does. cholesterol was good. Strangely my cholesterol was always good even when I was obese it was pretty damn good. Creatinine rises some and my BP was up very little as well. BP is probably work related more than cycle. I take a liver and kidney support and drink a lot of extra water just to stay ahead of things. Ill do another set of labs in 3 weeks to see where I am.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Good to see someone posting this information, thanks Jin.

I'm on top of my bloods more then most and when I ran tren at 300 and 400 tested 4-5 weeks in. My AST and ALT were in range and my normal. My Creatinine is always high even before TRT and came in about it's normal. One thing it seems that everyone can agree on, Tren is a Lipid fuuker. It cut my HDL in half, pushed my LDL way out of range and with the triglycerides being up, drove my normal total up from 200± to 350. Did you have your triglycerides checked also?

Reactions: Jin

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
In response to the "tren only for TRT" stupidity that was doing the rounds a few years ago, I had clients run the same experiment with similarly bad results. It was good evidence for a) tren only is ****ing stupid and b) people think they're smarter than they really are.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Did bloodwork 4 weeks after stopping 400/week tren e. My cholesterol was the absolute best it's ever been. Everything else within normal range as well.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
My understanding is Creatinine is a spontaneous breakdown product in your muscle tissue that’s normally filtered by the kidneys.

The medical test assumes normal muscle mass which indicates high blood levels means bad filtering. If you have large amounts of muscle, even healthy kidneys will show higher blood levels because of the higher amounts of spontaneous breakdown.

Do you know if it’s a spike over your previous levels or just the useless reference range? (Pretty sure you qualify as larger then normal amounts of muscle tissue)

AST/ALT are effected by training. Has your workout intensity or volume gone up while on this cycle? (I’m assuming it’s both the Tren and the extra work)

Cholesterol: .... that’s sucks...

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting these results, Jin. You will get your bloods back to pre cycle ranges but this is also something to probably realize that running tren with every cycle throughout the year isn't a very wise idea like some do. And Zilla, Thank you! Tren has always been known to affect kidney and liver values. definitely did mine and n
many others I knew.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Question Jin, you had said about tren only. you had mentioned you didnt notice anything from the orals you were trying - which led to our thread about the orals availability thread discussion...how long have you been off those? wondering with the high doses if theres anything from that. keep us updated as def interested to see how the liver is effected for you if indeed the orals are long gone (which i imagine they are based on the 1/2)
Stopped two weeks ago. Anavar could be a factor.
In response to the "tren only for TRT" stupidity that was doing the rounds a few years ago, I had clients run the same experiment with similarly bad results. It was good evidence for a) tren only is ****ing stupid and b) people think they're smarter than they really are.
I have no prop and decided to drop the test c at 4 weeks out from peak. I don’t think that’s unreasonable and I also think it will give me a sense of what tren-only is like.

My understanding is Creatinine is a spontaneous breakdown product in your muscle tissue that’s normally filtered by the kidneys.

The medical test assumes normal muscle mass which indicates high blood levels means bad filtering. If you have large amounts of muscle, even healthy kidneys will show higher blood levels because of the higher amounts of spontaneous breakdown.

Do you know if it’s a spike over your previous levels or just the useless reference range? (Pretty sure you qualify as larger then normal amounts of muscle tissue)

AST/ALT are effected by training. Has your workout intensity or volume gone up while on this cycle? (I’m assuming it’s both the Tren and the extra work)

Cholesterol: .... that’s sucks...

My AST/ALT are usually top of the range or over during normal training and within range on a deload week. These figures are abnormally high.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Tren has no negative effects on my BP.

Right now I’m at 122/63. Usually higher than that on trt (135/80) but I’m leaner than usual now and doing more cardio.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Did bloodwork 4 weeks after stopping 400/week tren e. My cholesterol was the absolute best it's ever been. Everything else within normal range as well.

Same here even after popping a 350. 4 weeks later I was back to 200 total. Seems that cholesterol will regulate down as soon as you're clear.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stopped two weeks ago. Anavar could be a factor.

ah gotcha. yeah im wondering if the anavar may have some effect on it since it was fairly close and you were running at a higher dose. i never had any elevation with just tren(on test obviously) but no issues unless i was on some type of orals. as to whats going on now, no idea. but if they are still high, the next thing to cut would be the Tren for me. tho hesaid it could be the TRT..i doubt.

New Threads