Advice for my girl

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Asked by another member (you have a good memory) but the same answer applies: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/28251-Sexual-Frustrations?p=502973&viewfull=1#post502973

Thanks Zilla, is there any BC’s in mind that you know of that are better than others. From what I’ve heard it is just a guessing game until you find the right one as everyone is different.
Also from what I gather on your post and I figured this would be so is her test levels are test levels are important to look at once we get bloods for her.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Thanks Zilla, is there any BC’s in mind that you know of that are better than others. From what I’ve heard it is just a guessing game until you find the right one as everyone is different.
Also from what I gather on your post and I figured this would be so is her test levels are test levels are important to look at once we get bloods for her.
Ideally, you want the IUD (Mirena, etc) since that only releases hormones locally and has no impact on her natural LH/FSH cycle (all other forms of BC shut this down = 50% lower testosterone + a whole bunch of other negative shit that I won't get into unless asked to do so).

If she isn't a fan of that, fair enough, then go with something that contains a 3rd generation progestin (Desogestrel, Gestodene, etc) since these are minimally androgenic (no need to worry about oily skin, etc) but aren't necessarily anti-androgenic like the 4th gens (good for skin, death to gainz).

Oh and ideally you want to be a combination of estro & pro. Not just pro, which is what the ever popular implants are. Estro is good for women. Pro sucks ass. A combination of both is tolerable.

Lastly, use this stuff consistently or don't use it at all. The last thing any woman needs is a roller coaster ride with their hormones.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Ideally, you want the IUD (Mirena, etc) since that only releases hormones locally and has no impact on her natural LH/FSH cycle (all other forms of BC shut this down = 50% lower testosterone + a whole bunch of other negative shit that I won't get into unless asked to do so).

If she isn't a fan of that, fair enough, then go with something that contains a 3rd generation progestin (Desogestrel, Gestodene, etc) since these are minimally androgenic (no need to worry about oily skin, etc) but aren't necessarily anti-androgenic like the 4th gens (good for skin, death to gainz).

Oh and ideally you want to be a combination of estro & pro. Not just pro, which is what the ever popular implants are. Estro is good for women. Pro sucks ass. A combination of both is tolerable.

Lastly, use this stuff consistently or don't use it at all. The last thing any woman needs is a roller coaster ride with their hormones.

Thanks zilla, as always your input is very helpful. I pass this on to her for
her next doctors app to discuss with her doctor

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
My girl went head and got the female
hormone panel off private md everything came
back normal except her testosterone was a bit high at 58 believe top range shows to be 48 for females. Not sure this would be a cause of her symptoms. Looking at a Vitamin defiancy next
any input would be appreciated

not sure how her test is high, she’s not on anything never has taken anything anabolic. She’s done two 7-10 day runs at DNP months back that’s the only thing she’s ever taken

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
PCOS a doc would test for with elevated test I think it’s called that. The witch had high test and that’s what the docs tested for came back with nothing and they just put her on the pill to try balance her hormones

My girl went head and got the female
hormone panel off private md everything came
back normal except her testosterone was a bit high at 58 believe top range shows to be 48 for females. Not sure this would be a cause of her symptoms. Looking at a Vitamin defiancy next
any input would be appreciated

not sure how her test is high, she’s not on anything never has taken anything anabolic. She’s done two 7-10 day runs at DNP months back that’s the only thing she’s ever taken

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
PCOS a doc would test for with elevated test I think it’s called that. The witch had high test and that’s what the docs tested for came back with nothing and they just put her on the pill to try balance her hormones

Never heard of it, thanks for sharing I just read up on it. Will look into it

New Threads