Tren ace & shortness of breath?

Reaction score
I’m officially one week into my tren ace & test prop cycle, it’s my first time running tren so I’m not too familiar first hand with the sides. A few days after my first pin I’ve had some shortness of breath, also a little anxious bc of the tightness but other then that I’m not having too many other sides. Posting this to just get some feedback & see if shortness of breath has ever happened to anybody else from tren?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’m officially one week into my tren ace & test prop cycle, it’s my first time running tren so I’m not too familiar first hand with the sides. A few days after my first pin I’ve had some shortness of breath, also a little anxious bc of the tightness but other then that I’m not having too many other sides. Posting this to just get some feedback & see if shortness of breath has ever happened to anybody else from tren?

Sounds like a mild case of tren cough. In other words it could have been much worse.

Ive never truly experienced it, but I’ve felt that tiny bit of burning in my lungs post injection and understand what people mean when they talk about tren cough.

Tren can also impact your cardio function; one run I was getting out of breath having sex. But it’s too early for those types of effects for you.

Reaction score
That’s the weird thing, it wasn’t post injection. It started occurring about 2 days after. It honestly just feels like shortness of breath

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trenbolone has the ability to muck around with the body's prostaglandin system, which can lead to shortness of breath (and tren cough). Tren in generally pretty awful for cardiovascular performance, but the effect is usually transient. That is, so long as you take a reasonable dose for a reasonable amount of time, your cardiovascular performance and prostaglandin system should recover pretty quickly after the cessation of tren use.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interestingly, Benzyl Benzoate can also cause shortness of breath/impairment of lung function.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I get it... if I use bronkaid it alleviates the symptoms greatly

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
What's your dose?

I think you read the sides and now you got them. But the sides can happen.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive found if i pin the tren in the shoulders, no cough ever. ill get it about 1 out of 2 if quads about about 1/4 if glute. so far never a single one with the shoulder. just dont pin a huge volume there and then do some front squats

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Ive found if i pin the tren in the shoulders, no cough ever. ill get it about 1 out of 2 if quads about about 1/4 if glute. so far never a single one with the shoulder. just dont pin a huge volume there and then do some front squats

That's weird. I always heard others say shoulders were the most likely for tren cough. I know individual results vary