Caber

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
Hi

My prolactin was on the very edge of high normal at 323mU/L and I bought some caber from purerawz.com, it came as a liquid research bottle with 50mg/per50ml of liquid.

Should I run maybe an 8 week course of 0.5mg twice a week to bring my prolactin down and then get a test to see if my prolactin more in the mid normal range?
Never used caber before not too knowledgeable on it or dosing etc

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi

My prolactin was on the very edge of high normal at 323mU/L and I bought some caber from purerawz.com, it came as a liquid research bottle with 50mg/per50ml of liquid.

Should I run maybe an 8 week course of 0.5mg twice a week to bring my prolactin down and then get a test to see if my prolactin more in the mid normal range?
Never used caber before not too knowledgeable on it or dosing etc

That's the dose I used forever,if you can prolly be best to get Caber in pill form if you can because alot of Caber in liquid form is not stable therefore you don't know how much of a dose you are actually getting with liquid Caber......

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You’ll likely only need a couple of doses IME. Especially because you aren’t even out of range.

Are you experinecing side effects? If not I wouldn’t even bother.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You’ll likely only need a couple of doses IME. Especially because you aren’t even out of range.

Are you experinecing side effects? If not I wouldn’t even bother.

I'm now taking it all the time Jin,my Endo put me on it for high prolactin,and it had its benefits,and she also helps me manage my TRT she also gives me scripts for HCG if I want them,she's really cool about all that stuff,Caber has its benefits !! And I'm glad she givee me scripts for it

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm now taking it all the time Jin,my Endo put me on it for high prolactin,and it had its benefits,and she also helps me manage my TRT she also gives me scripts for HCG if I want them,she's really cool about all that stuff,Caber has its benefits !! And I'm glad she givee me scripts for it

IIRC your prolactin issues aren’t 19 nor related; you have endogenous endocrine issues. Thus your case is irrelevant to OP.

Am I missing something?

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IIRC your prolactin issues aren’t 19 nor related; you have endogenous endocrine issues. Thus your case is irrelevant to OP.

Am I missing something?

What,my comment is irrelevant? I was telling OP abt my personal use of caber ,assuming he would know I was taking deca at the time,I’ve always had to take it when I used deca,my prolactin levels weren’t way out of bounds but it was enough for me to have sexual side effects,and Caber done what it was supposed to do.....it helped get my levels down.....And BTW that was years ago,I only took Caber while useing Deca....now I’m on Caber for other reasons.....i wasn’t telling the OP or giving him bad information or bad advice.......just trying to maybe help some one who ask a simple question,i sure the hell didn’t know what I posted was “irrelevant “ ...........

Lol What a welcome back comment Jin...thanks

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What,my comment is irrelevant? I was telling OP abt my personal use of caber ,assuming he would know I was taking deca at the time,I’ve always had to take it when I used deca,my prolactin levels weren’t way out of bounds but it was enough for me to have sexual side effects,and Caber done what it was supposed to do.....it helped get my levels down.....And BTW that was years ago,I only took Caber while useing Deca....now I’m on Caber for other reasons.....i wasn’t telling the OP or giving him bad information or bad advice.......just trying to maybe help some one who ask a simple question,i sure the hell didn’t know what I posted was “irrelevant “ ...........

Lol What a welcome back comment Jin...thanks

Yes.

You being prescibed Caber for non-aas related high prolactin is irrelevant to OP’s situation.

you never once mentioned deca.

The fact that you took offense at what I said is silly.

Especially since we have a solid relationship via PM.

I am, however, happy to see you back:)

Last edited:

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes.

You being prescibed Caber for non-aas related high prolactin is irrelevant to OP’s situation.

you never once mentioned deca.

The fact that you took offense at what I said is silly.

Especially since we have a solid relationship via PM.

I am, however, happy to see you back:)

Everything is cool man,no big deal

Reactions: Jin

New Threads