Thankful for physique division

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Found a gym with fantastic leg equipment. Seems like all the members are physique competitors so none of them use us it so I was finally able to do some giant sets for legs without some ding dong fuking it up.

Thank you npc for making legs irrelevant for the masses. You’ve made leg day better for the hard core.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha that was pretty funny. I still don't understand the whole physique competition thing that just focuses on the upper half of your body. Its making money though. Guess that's all that matters

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha that was pretty funny. I still don't understand the whole physique competition thing that just focuses on the upper half of your body. Its making money though. Guess that's all that matters

I don’t get it either and am kind of glad I don’t. I have said it before on here, but every bro has good arms, chest and shoulders, but if a guy has legs, that’s a guy with grit.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I'm in my gym 4 to 6 times per week, and I swear I see the same guys working all upper body and never hitting legs or lower back those 4 to 6 times per week that I am in the gym. I don't get it...

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
It’s all about the man on man butt sex backstage with those guys.

“Men’s bikini division” that’s hilarious.

Reaction score
I'm in my gym 4 to 6 times per week, and I swear I see the same guys working all upper body and never hitting legs or lower back those 4 to 6 times per week that I am in the gym. I don't get it...

I seldom do legs at gym, but I cycle and run. Training for a century on the bike, which is more than enough for leg workout. fwiw

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You guys are such big haters. They have great upper leg development, they just don't choose to show them off. :32 (18):

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Are the big boardshorts even in style anymore?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Are the big boardshorts even in style anymore?
Good question!

Two things keep me from leaving the the house looking like a hot mess; my wife and youngest. My wife is kind about it. "Hun, this shirt would go better with those shorts". My little guy is funny but brutal. "You're rockin the old dude look today dad"

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good question!

Two things keep me from leaving the the house looking like a hot mess; my wife and youngest. My wife is kind about it. "Hun, this shirt would go better with those shorts". My little guy is funny but brutal. "You're rockin the old dude look today dad"

My wife keeps telling me cargo shorts are out of style, but frankly I am at the age where I don’t give a sh$t.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
My wife keeps telling me cargo shorts are out of style, but frankly I am at the age where I don’t give a sh$t.

I tried wearing a Hollister shirt last week, and my daughter was having NONE of it!

Apparently when you're 40+, you can't possibly think that it's acceptable to wear a plain shirt with a tiny little bird logo. :32 (18):

Reaction score
Lol I’ve worn the same shit for 20 plus years.

I wonder if if my wife’s tired of it....

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I seldom do legs at gym, but I cycle and run. Training for a century on the bike, which is more than enough for leg workout. fwiw

Oddly, in college, some of the dudes with the most developed legs were on the soccer team. I guess there is something about running the full length of a 110 meter field that develops leg muscles better than lifting weights...

Now, the cats that I am insulting look imbalanced as all get out. They literally look like chickens with their overly developed upper bodies and chicken legs. Case and point, there was one guy I used to work out with and he could bench 315 easily whereas I'm still not there yet. He was working out on the leg press with me and got pissed off when I went from two plates on each side to six plates on each side. I was said: "Dude, you bench 315 without a spotter for reps and you can't even leg press 540... REALLY?"

Granted he was the exception. The guys I am insulting can't even bench 225 for reps.

Reaction score
*nominates Straight30weight for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy*
I consider it a uniform. Dickies pants, black wife beater, some form of T-shirt or tank top, black hat and chucks/Cortez/vans on my feet. Literally every day of my life since I was a teen. Usually wear my boxer briefs in the pool, almost never wear shorts. I lift in sweatpants, usually some raggedy pair from 10 years ago.

Occasionally my wife will attempt to change it, buy me a pair of jeans or some shirt I’ll never wear. Then it sits in the closet and she gives up for a while.

Reactions: Jin

El Gringo

Reaction score
My wife pointed me to this article...from 2017. It's BS, though. It's none of their business if I want to carry a tape measure in my pocket!

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-no-man-should-wear-cargo-shorts-2017-5
Chino shorts!

i remember this really gay, extremely flamboyant guy I had to spend a day working with in Miami. He wished I loved dick so bad. I made it pretty clear I was straight, but he’d send me a text every few weeks for about a year.

His name was Chino.

Coincidence?

i think not

New Threads