Deca Durbolin for all day endurance?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Tony Huge is the only man I have ever heard suggest it.

No I’m not but I am disappointed. This is the first time I’ve ever seen someone recommend running deca with zero mention of using test along side it.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
No I’m not but I am disappointed. This is the first time I’ve ever seen someone recommend running deca with zero mention of using test along side it.

Are you criticizing weeks 15 & 16 of my last cycle????

(Innocent mistake!)

OP, to clarify others point. Taking Nandrolone will shut down your bodies natural production of testosterone.

While on Nandrolone, you will have to replace your natural production with a “TRT like dose” (Jim was talking TRT about himself) of something like 150-200mg per week.

This *could* lead to permanent shutdown and TRT for life if you don’t recover after your cycle. Which might have to last as long as your job of moving boxes does. So the longer you’re employed the more likely a permanent shutdown. Unless you switch jobs in the next 16-20 weeks... so make sure you get your PCT drugs and a new job lined up for that time.

...or we can all say thank you to Jin for stopping this early on...

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I woke up, remembered I left before clarifying, so I had to post:

I NEVER said run Deca alone!!

I used tiny Deca doses PLUS whatever I was blasting or cruising.

Common sense says not to run Deca alone; I can't believe anyone would think I said to run it solo.

Reaction score
I woke up, remembered I left before clarifying, so I had to post:

I NEVER said run Deca alone!!

I used tiny Deca doses PLUS whatever I was blasting or cruising.

Common sense says not to run Deca alone; I can't believe anyone would think I said to run it solo.
Fwiw, you never said anything about running test and Jin even pointed that out.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fwiw, you never said anything about running test and Jin even pointed that out.

It's worth A LOT and that was a big **** up of mine.

That's why I wrote that numbered list, so i could relinquish my mistake and properly help any lurking newbies.

Now that it's cleared up, I can leave without looking bad lol