Civility, Unity & Polite Disent

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I’ve been on forums like this since the late 90’s. I’ve seen it all... I can say without a doubt that right here, I feel like this battalion of beef known as UG is unrivaled. I find knowledge and inspiration here daily.

There’s egos anywhere you go... no different here. We’re primarily alphas here, so there will be blood.

I’m just here for the red light district anyway...

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I know I’m not here like I used to be I’m still one of the originals to have escaped Ology and SI my home,I Havnt been a lot active but I still read everyday and stay in touch with all the brothers I know ,some of the originals are gone ,very few of us left,far as I’m concerned I’m gonna be here regardless,I’ve been in high shit ok here my self but hey that’s life,of the ones I know and talk to now everyone is cool with me and me them,whatever direction the Administration takes us ,count me in as always

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wasnt here for those days but they sound delightful

The other stuff DF mentions was true and the board had problems and bumps along the way. Everyone that was here knows that.

I think when the guys who were here back then talk about the old days they are talking about the non-of atmosphere where guys busted balls and tore each other apart in threads but at the end of the day didn’t get all butt hurt about stuff.

Reaction score
There’s people here I don’t care for but for the most part I ignore them. I don’t know if it used to be better here or not, don’t really care. I think it’s a great place now, I choose to come back here several times a day. There’s some really good people, so much knowledge and it’s always felt like home.

At the end of the day though, this is the internet. If a website is upsetting you, maybe it’s time for a break. Or an ai.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with S30. I don't get along with some folks in real life let alone on a forum LOL.. I like it here because I have made some family here. It was a bit different some time back but everything changes! I just ignore the stuff I choose to to interact with. We are all here for basically the same reason, just different goals. I started just to lose weight and needed support. I found it here! I try to help when I can but I find motivation we get on here is a lot of the help we all look for.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Civility, Unity & Polite Disent

Despite some of the drama, we should all be proud of the collective knowledge we’ve collected and archived on this forum. We stray at times, but we have always remained an invaluable resource for those looking to learn. Grateful for all I learn here and hope I help some in return.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Despite some of the drama, we should all be proud of the collective knowledge we’ve collected and archived on this forum. We stray at times, but we have always remained an invaluable resource for those looking to learn. Grateful for all I learn here and hope I help some in return.
Just being a member here has taken my training to a much better level than it would have been had I not joined. The knowledge I’ve gained has been invaluable, and I still have much to learn.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I totally agree I am totally different in how I train and how I eat. Even my alcohol consumption has drastically changed since being here. Even my temper has calmed from reading threads on here

Just being a member here has taken my training to a much better level than it would have been had I not joined. The knowledge I’ve gained has been invaluable, and I still have much to learn.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
This is the best lifting/AAS forum on the Internet.

Even on our worste day.

Everyone here is a testimate to the fact that we should (and do) always strive to be our best.

We all have high expectations for our fitness journey and our home here at UG.

That doesn’t mean we haven’t already achieved great results.

Let’s make sure to temper our ideals with the outstanding reality of our results. Both as athletes and members of this community.

I am proud to be part of this community; I still have POBs PM when I got the bump to Elite.

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
I've never had an interest for joining a forum of any category...let alone participate in one.

I started doing research on AAS about a year and a half ago and made the usual rounds most newbies do. All the websites that either push their own product, or push SARMS...oh look at that, 17 banners for SARMS stores. After about two weeks I would do any Google search for information only through UGB (it was easier with no account). The stickied post by get some on first cycle...permanent open tab on my phone. Then I started lurking just to be on here.

Theres a reason I kept coming back, and why it's the only forum I've done a post on. You guys have something special. Dont ever change UG

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
View attachment 8218
I accomplished this on this site! a long road but had some damn good support here! I also took a lot of criticism all in the best interest of me being successful. I learned a lot on here and it has been a big family to me. I try to motivate and help others when I can and I still learn things almost daily. See we are all here for the same reasons, just have different goals. Thanks for the years of keeping me on track you old bastards!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I’m here to learn and offer some positive reinforcement. I try to ignore the things I don’t agree with. You guys all seem to have something of value to add but I know that some personalities will clash. Some of us need some extra ai or something. I can be a little bish sometimes but I usually snap out of it quickly. Keep sharing that knowledge. I’m dumb af and need help

#makeUGgreatagain

New Threads