The Strongest Man in History

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
There's a new docu-series on the History Channel as of late called The Strongest man in history, I'm sure someone posted about this about a month ago. There's been 4 episodes about this series this month and I just recently caught up on them. I have to say it been phenomenal so far. The cast includes Brian Shaw, Eddie Hall, Nick Best and another strongman (forgot his name at the moment. If you have The History Channel app, you can catch up on it on Roku. Here's a clip of one the episodes below.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Robert oberst I think... I haven't seen the tv show yet but I met a couple of the guys in houston not too long ago.... big ****in dudes....

Last edited:

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The 2 dudes who went first got injured doing it .. and "the man" still stepped up and lifted the carousel twice (because someone said he did not lift it completely the 1st time) .. now that takes some serious balls ...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I liked watching samuel and Magnus back in the day on worlds strongest man. One of them had a video on how much they eat. I bitch about eating 3000 calories:32 (18):
I remember the iceland sounding names thats about all i know

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Robert oberst I think... I haven't seen the tv show yet but I met a couple of the guys in houston not too long ago.... big ****in dudes....

Yeah, that's his name I believe. Those dudes are crazy good strong.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
The 2 dudes who went first got injured doing it .. and "the man" still stepped up and lifted the carousel twice (because someone said he did not lift it completely the 1st time) .. now that takes some serious balls ...

Yeah, the second go around was way impressive.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good ****in post
I love the history channel
I'll definitely be checking this out

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Hahaha! That was the year I was born.

damn I'm older than you grizz?!?!
I would love to watch this show, don't do the qhole cable thing, haven't in yeeears, not sure if my hulu provides history channel, don't think so...
Anyone come up with some links(full episodes) to watch for free please do share

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
I would love to watch this show, don't do the qhole cable thing, haven't in yeeears, not sure if my hulu provides history channel, don't think so...

If you have an amazon prime account, you can subscribe to history channel app on Prime. The episodes won't be free on prime until next year I believe.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

thats why i went with iptv...shit saves me about 1k per year and get every channel, ima have to check the history channel and request my peeps thro the show on a series section

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
thats why i went with iptv...shit saves me about 1k per year and get every channel, ima have to check the history channel and request my peeps thro the show on a series section

Is it possible to add their app to the Roku Device?

New Threads