BP while on tren ace

Reaction score
Around what is u guys’ BP while running tren? I took mine about a week & a half in & it was 139/79, so I’m assuming it could be worse while on tren correct? Also what kind of gear support/ vitamins do u take if any while on tren? I’d like to find a nice brand so my liver doesn’t shut down lol. Thanks mates

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
these are things you should've looked into/asked about pre cycle yea?
bp will be elevated on tren. get some cardio in your daily routine. NAC, Milk Thistle, Tudca amongst others are good supplements to add in.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
these are things you should've looked into/asked about pre cycle yea?
bp will be elevated on tren. get some cardio in your daily routine. NAC, Milk Thistle, Tudca amongst others are good supplements to add in.

Tren Ace has no negative effect on my BP. In fact I’ve had to take less of my Rx meds this run because I’m in better shape than usual with lower Bodyfat cardio etc.

Gibs- have you found TA to increase your BP?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
not by much, but i hear guys saying it does often, so i guess don't take my response as fact. for sure effected my cardio.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never had blood pressure issues with any AAS usage. Finaplix tren Ace is not common with high blood pressure but there are people who will experience it. I highly recommend when running tren you drink plenty of water. About a gallon ED

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
not by much, but i hear guys saying it does often, so i guess don't take my response as fact. for sure effected my cardio.

Little bit off topic, but I've found that tren affects cardio significantly less if you are doing cardio at a certain level prior to starting tren. What do guys do? Start tren, start cut, start cardio. Uh uh. Get your cardio to a level of intensity a bit above what you'll be doing on tren and you won't notice as much if any.

Reactions: Jin

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Little bit off topic, but I've found that tren affects cardio significantly less if you are doing cardio at a certain level prior to starting tren. What do guys do? Start tren, start cut, start cardio. Uh uh. Get your cardio to a level of intensity a bit above what you'll be doing on tren and you won't notice as much if any.

I started cardio jan 1, tren blast didn't start til 2nd week of April, so i had been doing the cardio for a minute, thats how i knew it was affected. But you are probably right in that it w pro wouldve been affected much more had i not been doing it prior to the cycle.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
no BP issues when im on cycle. consult your doctor that would be my suggestion. dunno.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
First off, I take my BP often. I ran E twice before for 10 weeks within a cycle and didn't have a noticeable rise in BP. My 3rd run was with Ace at a lower does and my BP shot up hard and fast. I bailed on the Tren because of it. You're not doing your body any favors if your BP is high for an extended period of time. I went a week at 150/90 and with some BP meds, got it down to 130/80 within 2 weeks. I am back to 125/75 now. I also noted that I had a rise in pulse.

I find it hard to believe the Ace ester did all of this and pin a lot of the high PB on 2 things; body weight up 10 extra lbs and lack of real cardio. Some people don't have an issue with Tren and BP, some do. I have seen both and being in good shape is the best way to control BP, on or off cycle.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Haven't had any elevated bp due to tren alone.

But running anadrol, and pinning tren right after eating a lot of carbs spiked it big time one night. Lesson learned

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I don't have any BP issues on tren A or E. I do up my cardio a lot before running a tren cycle as it does hinder that. I do drink a lot more water and take a liver/kidney support when using tren.

New Threads