Tren ace PCT after only 4 pins

Reaction score
Ran Tren Ace for exactly this reason, so I can stop mid cycle if tren sides get too bad. The lack of sleep from tren just isn’t gonna work with work schedule so I must stop mid cycle. My question for you guys is about PCT. I’ve only pinned 4 times but understand a proper PCT is still needed. Should I still use normal Clomid/Nolva/HCG for this PCT even tho I’ve pinned 4 times? Treat this pct like I ran a normal 8 week cycle of tren ace?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
What was your dose for you to get that bad off 4 pins?

Ran Tren Ace for exactly this reason, so I can stop mid cycle if tren sides get too bad. The lack of sleep from tren just isn’t gonna work with work schedule so I must stop mid cycle. My question for you guys is about PCT. I’ve only pinned 4 times but understand a proper PCT is still needed. Should I still use normal Clomid/Nolva/HCG for this PCT even tho I’ve pinned 4 times? Treat this pct like I ran a normal 8 week cycle of tren ace?

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
You didn't have any sleep issues before starting? Agreed with above that it happened so quick.

Have you tried melatonin? It has worked for me for years

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
4 pins gotta be some kinda record eh?

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I'm on my first tren cycle and it took me almost 4 weeks of pinning 100mg ed to start feeling any sides.

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sure ye didn't get some LNE instead of Tren? That stuff will kill ye! (but get ye jacked and tan first)

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol poor guy. I'm not all that surprised. Tren ace, 4 pins, there are 3 ways you were pinning it. Ed, eod,of 3 times. It's in your bloodstream. Probably some good shit. Eh, as for pct? I don't see the need for a full 4 weeks pct. cut your pct in half in terms of time and dose of each clomid and Nolva. This is assuming you're not on trt and that you are cycling on and off. I could be wrong but I would bet there is a history of insomnia in your family

New Threads