How much do you spend?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good for you. For some reason wife and I go there, buy in bulk, but still end up there every weekend.

Jin had a great post about the Costo experience in Japan, how its an event akin to an amusement park outing :)

I see a bit of that when my Missus convinces me to go with her on a weekend here in the states, too.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Jin had a great post about the Costo experience in Japan, how its an event akin to an amusement park outing :)

I see a bit of that when my Missus convinces me to go with her on a weekend here in the states, too.

Damn tourists. It’s a store, not Disney-****ing-world.

Reaction score
My grocery and food bill is such a variable when it comes to my budget. I’m lucky my mom bought a half a cow last Christmas and all my roommates split the basics like bread, eggs, milk and other small things. The only thing I typically buy is chicken thighs, avocados, bagels and fruits.I probably spend about 300-340 a month on food because I also eat out more than I should.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My grocery and food bill is such a variable when it comes to my budget. I’m lucky my mom bought a half a cow last Christmas and all my roommates split the basics like bread, eggs, milk and other small things. The only thing I typically buy is chicken thighs, avocados, bagels and fruits.I probably spend about 300-340 a month on food because I also eat out more than I should.

well.

I know what im asking my mom for for Christmas this year:32 (19):

Hurakan

Reaction score
The wife and I just went to the store yesterday and for a week or so spent $400, and I just spent another $150 on supps. We'll do the groceries again next Sunday.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
How does fresh moose taste? I have only had moose jerky. I would assume something like venison but gamier??
I would say it in between elk and buffalo, leaning more toward buffalo. No gamey taste to it that we can find. It is excellent table-fare. The wife should draw hers in the next 3 years or so(fingers crossed). We'll be looking for more moose meat by then..
Tiny

New Threads