post injection pain

Reaction score
hey just did my first pin of test e 240mg on wednesday. my injection site (VG) is still a little painful, red, and warm to the touch. nothing unbearable. just wondering if this duration of pain is to be expected. my buddy says 1 week is normal especially for the first time in a particular spot. What do you guys think. I don't think I'm dying or anything but could it be a reaction to the AAS or just something I need to stop worrying about and carry on. I don't want to pin my delt tomorrow if its going to feel like my VG did for the last couple days lol. (jk I'm pinning my delt regardless, just looking for you guys' insight)

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Virgin muscle man. It's normal and gets easier. Just dont re-use needles, practice good sterilization and you'll be fine.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Post a picture so we can see better and also see where exactly you pinned and maybe describe your pinning procedure. Lots of variables here. But yes it is normal to have post injection pain especially to a virgin muscle.

Things to watch out for are fever, discoloration and swelling. First time I pinned ventroglutes glutes mine swelled slightly and got red but subsided a few days later, turned out I did not hit the spot correctly and the site got irritated. Once you get
vento glutes down its easy and least painful IMO.

Reactions: DNW

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I don't want to pin my delt tomorrow if its going to feel like my VG did for the last couple days lol. (jk I'm pinning my delt regardless, just looking for you guys' insight)

FWIW, my delts are the only locations that I never got any pip.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
delts and lats both work for me when I move injections around.

Reaction score
Delts are easily my favorite spot.

A little pip is just a daily reminder that you’re gonna be huge....

Reactions: Jin

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
After a few weeks you should get used to it, given you’re being sterile and your gear is good...

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pip is yummy......

LEE GASPARI

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some compounds have quite a bit of BA in them and will cause pain and redness for most.

Reaction score
You might try warming the bottle to body temp before the injection. Virgin muscle definitely feels more painful the first few times but I’ve found if I try to warm the vial up in my hands before I draw the difference in temp makes it a bit more bearable. Could be a placebo effect though...

-Jack

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any gear over 200mg/ml gives me pip and it doesn’t matter what kind oil it is

Reaction score
Same with me, unfortunately I'm not one of those who's injections stop hurting after the first few. Anything over 200mg/ml (or 50mg/ml for short ester) = super swelling and PIP for me. None of the tricks really helped. I usually stick to SARMs and/or pharma gear now.

New Threads