Cycle Test E 300/w Deca 600/w > how about adding Mast E 600/w ?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've read mixed feedback on stacking Mast with a Test and Deca cycle.
What's your experience and thoughts between:
Test E 300/w + Deca 600/w or
Test E 300/w + Deca 600/w + Mast E 600/w

I would really appreciate your input, pros and cons. Thanks!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cycle Test E 300/w Deca 600/w > how about adding Mast E 600/w ?

Shouldn’t the doses be reversed man? You ran deca higher then test before?

I Use this cycle a lot,but I always run my test either higher or equal to deca and use the same amount of masteron.This is what i usually run

Test 600mg • Deca 600 • Masteron 600

Just my opinion man,if I ever use my test any lower than or equal to deca I had problems with sexual side effects from deca dick

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Shouldn’t the doses be reversed man? You ran deca higher then test before?

I Use this cycle a lot,but I always run my test either higher or equal to deca and use the same amount of masteron.This is what i usually run

Test 600mg • Deca 600 • Masteron 600

Just my opinion man,if I ever use my test any lower than or equal to deca I had problems with sexual side effects from deca dick

I've run 900 deca with 200 test for over 20 weeks. The whole ratio thing isn’t a rule, it’s a preference IMO.

OP- I’ve never run Mast but I’m certain the cries will all be “run Mast! Run Mast!”

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've run 900 deca with 200 test for over 20 weeks. The whole ratio thing isn’t a rule, it’s a preference IMO.

Wow really? Never tried it like that,I know lot of guys use tren and test like that ,in the reversed dosage,but I’ve never tried deca/test before.....have any sexual sides at all?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've read mixed feedback on stacking Mast with a Test and Deca cycle.
What's your experience and thoughts between:
Test E 300/w + Deca 600/w or
Test E 300/w + Deca 600/w + Mast E 600/w

I would really appreciate your input, pros and cons. Thanks!

Tell a bit about yer goals with this cycle. Most equate Test / Deca to a bulking cycle, while Mast usually favors a cutter or a recomp.

No harm adding a bit of Mast to most anything IMO - even if just for the overall alpha feeling and the positive sexual sides, however if yer already good in that space ye may can save yer money and pin less oil on a bulker by saving the Mast for now.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Wow really? Never tried it like that,I know lot of guys use tren and test like that ,in the reversed dosage,but I’ve never tried deca/test before.....have any sexual sides at all?

Off topic a little, but you can get dick issues from tren as well.....so I've heard.:32 (11):

Reaction score
I want to try Deca.
I was hesitating between Test 400 EW + Deca 400 EW, or Test 300 EW + Deca 600 EW, and then I found some posts about stacking with Mast 600 EW ...
I have Test at 300mg/ml, Deca 300/ml and Mast 200mg/ml, so I will have to pin 6ml EW. 1ml ED or 2ml EOD, that sucks, but hey, it's going to be a great experience :)
If Test 300mg too low, I'll just add Proviron 50mg or 75mg ED. Proviron is a wonderful sidekick, I just love it.

Tell a bit about yer goals with this cycle. Most equate Test / Deca to a bulking cycle, while Mast usually favors a cutter or a recomp.

No harm adding a bit of Mast to most anything IMO - even if just for the overall alpha feeling and the positive sexual sides, however if yer already good in that space ye may can save yer money and pin less oil on a bulker by saving the Mast for now.

Reaction score
How long did you run your cycle?

Run it with mast 100%, I ran test 300mg npp 600mg and mast 600mg in the past and I have never felt better it’s an awesome combo

Gabriel

Reaction score
Why run something new at such a high dose???General rule/ start low and work up in case of sides.......................Most get great results with 300-400mg/wk...20 years ago no one had problems with peanut butter,casual sex or sides with Deca.....but that was 20 years ago ...

Reaction score
Well it’s not really considered a high dose, test 300 is just above TRT :)
Deca 600 and Mast 600 seems to be the right compromise.

Why run something new at such a high dose???General rule/ start low and work up in case of sides.......................Most get great results with 300-400mg/wk...20 years ago no one had problems with peanut butter,casual sex or sides with Deca.....but that was 20 years ago ...

Bullcrew

Reaction score
I've done this run before but 600 test/600 deca/400 mast..clean diet , ran alot and seemed to have a bit more power for duration.....I use deca almost year round for joints but keep it super low, and test after level....but ramp it up for a cycle and actually liked this one........

But mast is best suited for sub 10% body fat....I did harden up and seemed to have a better overall drive, my free test did go up on blood work and took less aromasin than pre mast.....

Reaction score

Still dont have have a problem with casual sex... as long as she submits proper

New Threads