getting that tiny waist... vacuum it

andy

Elite
Reaction score
as promised- sorry taking so long to do this, was caught in a lot of stuff lately.

here it goes- my vacuum routine ,how it looks:

just as I start my prep 4month out I start including daily vacuum, waist twists and planks into my routine:

as soon as I wake up and before breakfast: standing vacuum(first month i go with bent over cause it's easier) - try to pull up your diaphragm as far up you can and hold it for 30sec and don't ever relax,then rest for 30 and go 3 rounds.

After workout waist routine nr.1 - take a stick place behind you head(keeping it on my rear shoulders not my neck cause it hurts after a while) and 20twists to each side. twist to each side as far as you can without moving your legs and hips too - then go to planks 60sec (also 3 rounds like that). after first routine I usually feel like im cramping in my obliques- thats a good sign - carry on.

routine nr.2 straight leg planks on elbows for 60sec , then standing up vacuum 30sec hold - then rest , carry on for 3 rounds

PM waist routine before my last meal - just repeat what I did on the morning, then have a meal and of to bed.

p.s- this was my first year I implied this to my prep and must say I felt like my waist was shrinking down for a good. shame I didn't took measures though..

I hope someone found it helpful.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
feel free asking question if u feel I could help you answering them

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
nice dude, would've put you and purple at 1 and 2.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I have to ask Andy; why do you like the vacuum over the crunch? I would say your ab development is above most guys. That being said, are you detracting from a strong point by doing a vac? Just curious.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I have to ask Andy; why do you like the vacuum over the crunch? I would say your ab development is above most guys. That being said, are you detracting from a strong point by doing a vac? Just curious.

I actually like my abs, they well balanced and dry. I basically do both. I do a lot of vacuum to control my stomach better - my genetics aren't so good in my waist region. Im pretty flat.