Those of you with kids

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
I don't have any kids but I applaud those parents who force their kids to be physically active - I see a lot of unhealthy kids these days who are glued to the TV/phone and are heading toward some serious weight issues.

Reactions: DNW

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
Bugman 2.0 is 15 years old 6'3" and hitting on 225. He's been in an out with us for about 5 years. He's been really hit or miss until now. We've got a vacation planned for next summer and he's pretty excited about it. Plus, there are a few girls that keep wanting to hang out with him.

I've never pushed him, but now it seems I won't have to! Jesus naturally strong too. Can't wait to live vicariously through him.

Dog-guy

Reaction score
My son just turned 15. He got into weight training last December when he realized girls liked abs and muscle. His school has an excellent program so like other times, dad isn't always the right coach. They started him off on nonweight technique until it was solid then let him start adding. He's 6' 160 and at 14 last year end his dead was 345. He's started wrestling and loves the gains. Hes also a nationally ranked swimmer so he's ripped as hell swimming 4 miles a day. Testosterone is flowing so I can't keep enough calories in him to make great mass gains. :32 (6):

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
My son just turned 15. He got into weight training last December when he realized girls liked abs and muscle. His school has an excellent program so like other times, dad isn't always the right coach. They started him off on nonweight technique until it was solid then let him start adding. He's 6' 160 and at 14 last year end his dead was 345. He's started wrestling and loves the gains. Hes also a nationally ranked swimmer so he's ripped as hell swimming 4 miles a day. Testosterone is flowing so I can't keep enough calories in him to make great mass gains. :32 (6):

wow that's about all the same exact stats as my son minus the deadlift max, haven't seen where he's at there yet. He is also on the wrestling team, starting his 2nd year (sophmore) He's still holding onto some baby fat, which I'm sure he'll grow out of over the next year. I have him eating good when he's over at my house but his mom likes to feed him tortillas and bullshit :32 (8):

DNW

Elite
Reaction score

That's awesome, man. With 345 DL at his weight, what's his squat at?

Dog-guy

Reaction score
That's awesome, man. With 345 DL at his weight, what's his squat at?

I'll have to ask him. I rembered the dead bc he was so pumped about it. He got really strong legs but his upper body is still developing. Looks like a grandaddy long leg��

New Threads