Thanks

androtest fusion + proviron?

androtest fusion + proviron?
    since I hate needles I wanted to ask you what you think of this cycle that I want to start
    androtest of fusion (pro-hormone that converts to test) 75 mg + proviron 50 mg divided into two portions throughout the cycle to maximize testosterone and to avoid gynecomastia
    6 weeks of cycle
    nb .: nothing for the liver because non-methylated products and I will take something only for pressure and something for cholesterol;
    after 6 weeks from the following day 3 weeks of novaldex 10 mg per day + arimistane 75 mg per day
    what do you think about it

Thanks
    Thanked 2,249 Times in 867 Posts
    If you hate needles then I recommend starting with a test prop cycle so you can learn to get the **** over it as quickly as possible. Needles are a part of life. You'll realize that as you get older so might as well learn to deal with it now.

Taking a crappy prohormone with very little data behind it is a bad idea - do not make the mistake of thinking these are less harmful than real AAS because in most cases they're actually worse. Taking the shittiest oral AAS, Provi, will give you precisely zero gains so another bad idea. You'll just end up with very little to show for it except a big hole in your wallet and maybe a bit of a libido increase. Yay.

This might all sound very harsh but you did ask what we think about your idea so...I'm not gonna bullshit you with kindness dude
    Proud misanthropist.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (08-07-2019),DNW (08-07-2019),Jin (08-07-2019),Metalhead1 (08-07-2019),simplesteve55021 (08-07-2019),Uncle manny (08-09-2019)

Thanks
    thanks for the answer and why you should hunt me that I said wrong

Thanks
    Like MrRippedZilla said, the foundation is a Testosterone injection, whatever the ester, and how many times you will need to pin every week, there is no other way.
    Or you can start with some Sarms.
    It can take 2 to 5 weeks to kick in, but you can get some very good results.

Proviron is a great sidekick to Testosterone, no aromatize to Estrogen, on the contrary it will help to increase free testosterone, so you will get the most out of your T dose.
    Side effects are ... more free testosterone so increase in libido, and it will help to avoid the use of an AI or significantly lower the dose.

Thanks
    If you can't get over the needle thing then you aren't ready.....................I still hate being pinned,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm not over it,,, I just deal with it...Bro,,needles are a part of life...It's unavoidable and the older you get the more pinned you will be..................That bone marrow bio was the worst ever...

Thanks
    I was terrified about needles.
    To overcome this I started with insulin needles, 29G and half inch, subcutaneous under the belly skin. Its painless, and after a few weeks you get use to it, and you can move on intra muscular with a 27G.
    Take your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    If you can't get over the needle thing then you aren't ready.....................I still hate being pinned,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm not over it,,, I just deal with it...Bro,,needles are a part of life...It's unavoidable and the older you get the more pinned you will be..................That bone marrow bio was the worst ever...

Thanks
    Thanked 10,150 Times in 4,435 Posts
    A little bit of pain never hurt anyone.

Unrestrained Moderation.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

DNW (08-11-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    A little bit of pain never hurt anyone.
    That sentence hurts my head

Never play gay chicken with a Frenchman. You will end up with a sore asshole.

~Spongy is a gentle lover~

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DNW For This Useful Post:

Colin (08-12-2019)