Advertisers, Promoters, Shills Forum Rules

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG Bodybuilding Advertisers, Promoters, Shills Forum. This section will go relatively un-moderated with only a few exceptions. Failure to follow these rules could result in an infraction or termination of your account. The rules apply only to this forum.

Rules:

1. Do do not post price lists or live links to websites. Coded links are fine.

2. Do not ever contact UGBodybuilding Staff for a reference or to become a rep for your products or services.

3. Keep all discussion relative to your products and services.

4. Do not promote recreational drugs such as Xanax or Oxy, etc.

5. Keep ALL sales talk/pitches in this subforum, it is NOT allowed in any other part of the forum. But do participate in the rest of the forum, not only here.

I might suggest finding a member to review your products or services. Staff cannot and will not do this for you.

UGBodybuilding does not condone the use of illegal performance enhancing drugs. UGBodybuilding does not endorse in any way whatsoever any promoter discussed in this forum. We are not liable for any harm caused by any product discussed in this forum. No attempt by UGBodybuilding staff will be made to assist you should you become the victim of a scammer. We do not verify or investigate to discover any source discussed in this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm pumped about this and think it's a great move. We could use some more advertisers, etc and I welcome any other personal trainers, prep coaches, nutritionists, etc. Everyone who is in my business should be willing to learn and a lot of that learning comes from the expertise of others. I, for instance, have learned a tremendous amount from MrRippedZilla since Zilla has been here.

Good move IMO.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Is this the sub-forum where meso-rx members get to hang out?

We already have that type of forum in the Steroid Underground. Of course I could see how that could be used here as well if a member is advertising.

Reaction score
O.K. Thanks. New here. Just ordered from HGH from Samson. Have ordered before. Was pleased. Received product (HGH) promptly. Looking forward to being a member of UG Bodybuilding!

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Hey self, welcome! If you haven’t done so why don’t you make your way over to the new member forum and introduce yourself to the gang. Tell your story. ��

Reaction score
Hello everyone,my name is Jason,I am come from ThetaBiotechnology.CO.,LTD China.
We are professional HGH IGF-1 and Steroids provider.
Our products are of very good quality and the lowest price in the whole network.
Do you want to know about us? We can provide you with free sample.

Reaction score
Clearly understood! Thanks for simple rules.
On some boards you must lost one hour to find correct rules what you can do or ca not to do:32 (20):

Reaction score
What's live link and Coded links? Could you please explain?

Welcome to the UG Bodybuilding Advertisers, Promoters, Shills Forum. This section will go relatively un-moderated with only a few exceptions. Failure to follow these rules could result in an infraction or termination of your account. The rules apply only to this forum.

Rules:

1. Do do not post price lists or live links to websites. Coded links are fine.

2. Do not ever contact UGBodybuilding Staff for a reference or to become a rep for your products or services.

. Do not promote recreational drugs such as Xanax or Oxy, etc.

5. Participate in the rest of the forum not only here.

I might suggest finding a member to reviews your products or services. Staff cannot and will not do this for you.

UGBodybuilding does not condone the use of illegal performance enhancing drugs. UGBodybuilding does not endorse in any way whatsoever any promoter discussed in this forum. We are not liable for any harm caused by any product discussed in this forum. No attempt by UGBodybuilding staff will be made to assist you should you become the victim of a scammer. We do not verify or investigate to discover any source discussed in this forum.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
With the amount of activity we've been seeing in this sub-forum, I feel the need to bump this again.

I'd like to place emphasis on rule number 3, quoted below. This is applicable to both vendors/individuals selling products and services, as well as members asking about them.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
What's your guys ( @mugzy and the Mod team)
On Harmless trolling of sources, just dunno stuff, without getting personal or insulting?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
What's your guys ( @mugzy and the Mod team)
On Harmless trolling of sources, just dunno stuff, without getting personal or insulting?
Hmmm, I'll say this. For me personally, as long as it's not personal or insulting... and as long as you can keep it on topic or on tangent to their products or services (to some degree or relevance), then you will likely never hear a peep from me.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Hmmm, I'll say this. For me personally, as long as it's not personal or insulting... and as long as you can keep it on topic or on tangent to their products or services, then you will likely never hear a peep from me.

Fair enough
It's just that a lot of sources.. I k ow from a long time ago
And I was some pretty fun "Inside joke" memes about stuff like them trying give away samples to.buy good reviews..
So I like to remind them and the community.. that a lot of their reviews are bought

stuff like that, I'll be good brother.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Fair enough
It's just that a lot of sources.. I k ow from a long time ago
And I was some pretty fun "Inside joke" memes about stuff like them trying give away samples to.buy good reviews..
So I like to remind them and the community.. that a lot of their reviews are bought

stuff like that, I'll be good brother.
The example you gave, to me, is still relevant to their products and services, and is open for you guys to discuss 😎

New Threads