Looking for input on my diet

Reaction score
Im 210 pounds and ideally would be best at 200 with current mass.

I injuried myseld at end of last bulk and had trouble cutting in.
My job doesnt have breaks so i just eat smaller things every 45mins to an hour. I do construction so im active and then i work out 5 to 6 days a week. Also just start test e 250 on mondays and 250 deca on thurs and its my first cycle.
Heres what i do on an average day now

Breakfast
5 whole eggs with bacon bits and chedder cheese
Bcaa with vitamins liver support and fish oil
Coffee with light cream

At work
2 chicken breasts or 1 lb of lean beef
1 bag of beef jerky
Handful of almonds

Home
Dinner is either a lb of chicken or beef which ever i didnt have at work

Pre workout and creatine
*****Workout****
Shake of optimual nutrition whey
2 scoops with 2% milk
Hour later
5 egges with cheese

I do this almost everyday with little variance

I would like to gain size but have to moniter fat sinse i didnt cut in properly before the start of this bulk

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
No carbs? And why are you wasting money on BCAAs with the amount and variety of protein you're eating? Doesn't really address your question about eating around work, but two glaring things that stand out right away.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Work in construction and no breaks? Wth? Call the labor board.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Reduce the fat and increase the carbs. Do your homework on the macros and total cals you're consuming. To drop 5-10 lbs from that train-wreck diet should be no problem.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I don't understand the no carbs either. Whats the calories for the day? Doesn't seem like nearly enough. There are many out here that have busy workloads that find a way to eat something during the day. Make shakes for in between. I like jerky, but a bag a day? Ton of sodium there. You eat anything green? Whats the liver support for? You taking any orals? Also a little curious why 250 test and 250 deca for the first time? Why not 500 test and leave it at that?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Veggies too!!!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
add in good carbs, cut the fats back too. Not enough calories to see what you are looking for from deca either...

Reaction score
I don’t see a bulk happening with what you currently eat or plan to take drug wise. Personally I’d double the test, dump the deca and eat more food (you appear to be eating keto? Not gonna make gains that way....)

Reaction score
Unfortunately i found this site after i planned out and bought my stuff. So i was suggested this cycle would be a good place to began. Im good with bumping up the test but why drop deca? Back to the diet i do eat some veggies i forgot to add in there. How many grams of carbs would you suggest and can just you brown rice and oats for them? Also which fats shoulds i drop? This isnt really a planned diet its just how i eat if i dont prep for something...i just try to keep protien high. Thank you all for your insight i dont have any friends or family that eat healthy or workout so this is where i am learning.

Reaction score
And i meant we dont sit down and eat but i do eat at work just when ever i feel like and i keep working while eating

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can try doing keto if you want, but please god eat a goddamn vegetable before you die of malnutrition and chronic constipation.

Reaction score
Useful input please....look up i forgot to add that i eat veggies

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ah, i see. Sorry for jumping the gun.

As far as carb sources go, I find that mixing it up help keeps dietary burnout at bay. Some options:

White Rice
Brown Rice
Oats
Sweet Potatoes
Lentils
Beans

Cycling through carb, fat, and protein sources takes a small amount of cooking know-how but will serve you well over the long term.

Reaction score
What ratio protien to carbs should i shoot for in my meals?

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
What ratio protien to carbs should i shoot for in my meals?

40p/40c - 50p-30c. See how many g of protein that is for those percentages and base decision off what's closer to 1g protein per lb lean body mass. Doesnt have to be exact but this is a good starting point.