Redcon1 is here!

Reaction score
Hello all and thank you for having me here. I'll cut straight the the chase and tell you I am a representative for Redcon1, purveyor of all things sports nutrition related. We have grown tremendously since our launch in 2017 and have won back to back Stack3d Brand of the Year awards in 2018 and 2019. While RC1 is now a worldwide brand, I can only assist with sales in the United States, so my apologies in advance to any members living elsewhere.

As with any company that sells supplements, there is a fair amount of selective science being used to prop up the products for the masses so I won't insult your collective intelligence by posting pointless studies, etc. What I will do is answer any questions about any of the products and give you MY honest opinion and experience.

Please check us out at the link in my signature or click below.

I will always have a 20% off coupon available but a lot of times the deals they run are better so I will post them as they are announced.

Thank you again for having me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Feel free to post your link so long as it's coded.

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]https://redcon1.com/?aff=6225[/FONT][/COLOR]

There you go.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Redcon1 is my shit ;)
great products and if they have some pretty crazy sales quite often.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
$90 for a 5 lb jug of protein powder?? No thanks. No protein is worth that. Come up with some real competitive UG member discounting and maybe I'll look into trying it

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
$90 for a 5 lb jug of protein powder?? No thanks. No protein is worth that. Come up with some real competive UG member discounting

idk which one ur lookin at, the one i get (Ration) is 64.99, but i wait for the bogo sales and stock up so 10lbs for 64.99 plus shipping.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
idk which one ur lookin at, the one i get (Ration) is 64.99, but i wait for the bogo sales and stock up so 10lbs for 64.99 plus shipping.
well, I wasn't speaking to you. But I was looking online at their 5 lb jug. I get a 5 lb jug at Costco for $39

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
well, I wasn't speaking to you. But I was looking online at their 5 lb jug. I get a 5 lb jug at Costco for $39

well alright then Mr.Seeker I'll butt myself right on out :32 (16):

Reaction score
$90 for a 5 lb jug of protein powder?? No thanks. No protein is worth that. Come up with some real competitive UG member discounting and maybe I'll look into trying it

You must be looking at the MRE Lite. It is an animal based protein, not whey which is why there is a price difference. As has been mentioned, RC1 frequently has huge sales and specials. To be completely honest, anyone who pays full price is a fool (not calling you a fool, just saying).

I have a 20% off code for any time and there are frequently BOGO or 30%-40% deals WITH free product or swag.

I know Costco typically offers Optimum Nutrition and Muscle Pharm. No issues with either and to each their own, however neither of them use cold temperature processing or offers an animal protein based product. The closest comparable would be either Ration (sustained assimilation whey blend) or Isotope (Isolate/hydrolyzed).

To each there own though, I'm not here to try to convince you one way or another and will share my honest opinion on all products. Take our creatine product for instance... I have straight up told Aaron Singerman it's garbage. No one needs a thousand different types of creatine when Monohydrate is all that is needed. At the end of the day he is a businessman and when it comes to creatine, studies show people, for whatever reason, increasingly flock to these creatine blends rather than good old fashioned monohydrate.

Reaction score
Come up with some real competitive UG member discounting and maybe I'll look into trying it

Also, just to be clear, there will be no special discounting for UG members other than the permanent 20% code I can give you (which, as I've mentioned, is typically less than the deals they have going, so I see no point unless requested).

I have followed this board since it was Steroid Insight and am simply here to give you options and make you all aware of deals as they become available.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
65 for 10lbs isn’t bad at all.

I buy vitamin shoppes cheap body tech and I think I pay somewhere around 55 for 10lbs.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I have followed this board since it was Steroid Insight...
Well hell you've been here longer then I have. I'm left at a slight disadvantage not knowing you but if you know me, I like cheap.

Wish you the best and hope you do well here. Post up and make friends.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thank you guys for sponsoring Nicks Strength and Power, among others.

Ive noticed you don’t sponsor guys who are full of shit in regards to the truth about aas/supplements.

This shows chracater IMO.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Rc1 makes a damn good pre work out. Interested in trying out that protein..

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Welcome. Rc1 makes a damn good pre work out. Interested in trying out that protein..

the rainbow candy flavor is bomb.com (total war pwo)
also the smores flavored mre bars, 30 secs in the microwave, omg....

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just took some Total War Pre to try it out (I'm usually just a 200mg caffeine pill kinda guy). So we'll see! "Sour Gummy Bear" flavor lol. No proprietary blend BS which is nice. 400mg total caffeine but 150mg of it is supposedly "slow releasing?"

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Love RC1, wearing my red hoodie right now. The sleep supp is the balls... (Fade Out)

New Threads