Alinshop - Need a Review

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Need a review of Alinshop.

Honestly I've not heard anything really definitive, but I personally would stay clear because of the potential exposure.

Hurakan

Reaction score
I know a couple guys that use them and have no complaints and I've not heard anything bad about the gear. But I agree with Spongy that they are in the spot light way too much for me.

Reaction score
I bought from Alinshop a few years ago, some Proviron and Primo Ace from Balkan "Pharma", all of it was bunk. I ran the Proviron at up to 200mg/day, and absolutely no effect. The Primo Ace is harder to say, but it does start to cut you up at about 2 weeks in, and I ran it for several weeks at 2-300/day, no effect, I threw out the rest.

XSL

Reaction score
I use to use ashop. About a year ago it started getting sketchy I guess you could say. Shipping became VERY slow. A couple packages didn’t show up but they stuck to their word and reshipped them. I’ve had missing products before but they always sent me what I was missing. I used their winstrol and Dbol quite a bit and had good results. Last time I ordered it was “rebranded” and didn’t seem to be as strong

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was a bigger fan of "ivitamin"

Reaction score
Alin was shady years ago, He is still over at ProMuscle. I always laugh at his posts as he tries to fit in the thread. Ive heard rumors the guy is crippled and in a wheelchair, yet he talks like he is an in shape bodybuilder, so who knows. Best to stay away from that guy..

Reaction score
Had no idea Alin was still around.

Hell I used him like 20 years ago. He was shady back then.