Screwball

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this year they're complaining About juiced balls. lol Can't juice the players? juice the balls then. Haha

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
this year they're complaining About juiced balls. lol Can't juice the players? juice the balls then. Haha
Well the pitchers got busted for roids (know you love that word) back then too. Bartolo Colon got pinched too.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well the pitchers got busted for roids (know you love that word) back then too. Bartolo Colon got pinched too.

Roger Clemens. Did he ever get in the hall? not sure if he did. one of the most dominant pitchers of all time

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Roger Clemens. Did he ever get in the hall? not sure if he did. one of the most dominant pitchers of all time

No and I doubt he will although pitchers seem to be painted with a different brush compared to the Home Run hitters

Gabriel

Reaction score
People can say what they want........But juice saved Baseball..................After the stike no one was going to the games,,,seats were empty,,they were giving tickets away........Everybody knew what was going on....They make it sound so under the table crap...BS The commission knew ,,hell my grandmother knew...........Everybody knows to compete in apex sports without the PED's ,,,you don't stand a chance....PERIOD I don't even like Baseball but thanks for re-incarnating Tren....

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
People can say what they want........But juice saved Baseball..................After the stike no one was going to the games,,,seats were empty,,they were giving tickets away........Everybody knew what was going on....They make it sound so under the table crap...BS The commission knew ,,hell my grandmother knew...........Everybody knows to compete in apex sports without the PED's ,,,you don't stand a chance....PERIOD I don't even like Baseball but thanks for re-incarnating Tren....

No one who knows baseball will ever say that HR race wasn't a badly needed shot in the arm for MLB.

As for not being able to compete in the sport without PED's, I always think of Ken Griffey. Jr.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Bill Romanowski..........................I loved that crazy bastard

Gabriel

Reaction score
Listed as the fifthiest dirtiest player in sport history.......!!!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can't view it???

New Threads