Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Screwball

  1. #1
    Veteran snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    7,972
    Thanks
    6,123
    Thanked 10,000 Times in 4,308 Posts

    Screwball

    Here's my next "Must see" for you guys. The kids playing the parts seem corny at first but I promise, it will grow on you. It's a good look inside PED's in MLB and a entertaining doc. You get to see how everyone and every organisation is dirty.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJUhgT65r8M
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

    StickyNuts (08-10-2019)

  3. #2
    Senior Moderator Spongy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,303
    Thanks
    373
    Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    organisation
    I didnt reali"s"e you were from the UK!

    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

    Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

    #mUGga

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spongy For This Useful Post:

    snake (08-09-2019)

  5. #3
    Veteran Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,427
    Thanks
    2,973
    Thanked 7,583 Times in 3,488 Posts
    this year they're complaining About juiced balls. lol Can't juice the players? juice the balls then. Haha
    "The weight teaches you"

    Strength First.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Seeker For This Useful Post:

    snake (08-09-2019)

  7. #4
    Veteran snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    7,972
    Thanks
    6,123
    Thanked 10,000 Times in 4,308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    this year they're complaining About juiced balls. lol Can't juice the players? juice the balls then. Haha
    Well the pitchers got busted for roids (know you love that word) back then too. Bartolo Colon got pinched too.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

  8. #5
    Veteran Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,427
    Thanks
    2,973
    Thanked 7,583 Times in 3,488 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Well the pitchers got busted for roids (know you love that word) back then too. Bartolo Colon got pinched too.
    Roger Clemens. Did he ever get in the hall? not sure if he did. one of the most dominant pitchers of all time
    "The weight teaches you"

    Strength First.

  9. #6
    Elite Maijah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The land of steady habits
    Posts
    1,220
    Thanks
    459
    Thanked 668 Times in 421 Posts
    Just watched it. Def entertaining
    "You wouldn't know Gains if it was giving you a rim job". -Pillar of balance

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maijah For This Useful Post:

    snake (08-10-2019)

  11. #7
    Veteran snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    7,972
    Thanks
    6,123
    Thanked 10,000 Times in 4,308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Roger Clemens. Did he ever get in the hall? not sure if he did. one of the most dominant pitchers of all time
    No and I doubt he will although pitchers seem to be painted with a different brush compared to the Home Run hitters
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

  12. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts
    People can say what they want........But juice saved Baseball..................After the stike no one was going to the games,,,seats were empty,,they were giving tickets away........Everybody knew what was going on....They make it sound so under the table crap...BS The commission knew ,,hell my grandmother knew...........Everybody knows to compete in apex sports without the PED's ,,,you don't stand a chance....PERIOD I don't even like Baseball but thanks for re-incarnating Tren....

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel For This Useful Post:

    snake (08-13-2019)

  14. #9
    Veteran snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    7,972
    Thanks
    6,123
    Thanked 10,000 Times in 4,308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    People can say what they want........But juice saved Baseball..................After the stike no one was going to the games,,,seats were empty,,they were giving tickets away........Everybody knew what was going on....They make it sound so under the table crap...BS The commission knew ,,hell my grandmother knew...........Everybody knows to compete in apex sports without the PED's ,,,you don't stand a chance....PERIOD I don't even like Baseball but thanks for re-incarnating Tren....
    No one who knows baseball will ever say that HR race wasn't a badly needed shot in the arm for MLB.

    As for not being able to compete in the sport without PED's, I always think of Ken Griffey. Jr.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

  15. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts
    Bill Romanowski..........................I loved that crazy bastard

  16. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts
    Listed as the fifthiest dirtiest player in sport history.......!!!

  17. #12
    Elite ccpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    S. FL
    Posts
    1,762
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 679 Times in 385 Posts
    Can't view it???

    Chances are if you busting a nut, you're having a good time!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •