Leave Tren A from my system--Looking for answers

Reaction score
Is there a reason to not go with Tren A for the bulk? With the side effects of tren I would want something that leaves my system quicker?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Emily, I'm going to ask you the same question I asked Kim (You still haven't told me what happened to Kim!)... Male or female?

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
More copying and pasting by Emily. Lol you really are clueless of this game. What scares me more is you actually reperesent a source. Seriously wth??

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I had Chinese with my wife for dinner recently. I think our waitress was on Tren... she was sweating profusely, angry, and rude. Kinda cute, but when she introduced herself, she said “hehrow, my name is Jenny”... in a deep mans voice.

Reaction score
As you said, I do not know much about steroid cycles and my major is raws. But this is the purpose of my coming here, want to learn more from you guys on steroid use, this question is from my friend, she asked me, but I am not professional at that field, so I want your help. I thought that you are very kind and you will share more experience to us.
But I seem to be wrong. You're only going to talk about something that doesn't matter. I am sad.....

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well Emily, ok then. Ask your friend to join the board and we will address her concerns directly. If you're here to learn then you shouldn't have posted threads like the one you got banned for. That was very reckless.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and tell Kim im looking for him/her

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason to not go with Tren A for the bulk? With the side effects of tren I would want something that leaves my system quicker?

So to actually answer your question, no. It all comes down to how well you tolerate the sides of Tren and how frequently you are willing to inject. I recommend people start with Tren A if they have never used tren before, just in case the sides become too much.

Reaction score
Well Emily, ok then. Ask your friend to join the board and we will address her concerns directly. If you're here to learn then you shouldn't have posted threads like the one you got banned for. That was very reckless.

Thank you! I will do. I understand a lot since I join this forum....

Reaction score
So to actually answer your question, no. It all comes down to how well you tolerate the sides of Tren and how frequently you are willing to inject. I recommend people start with Tren A if they have never used tren before, just in case the sides become too much.

Thank you very much! It is very valuable experience for me and my friend.

New Threads