Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 85 to 96 of 105
  1. #85
    Elite BRICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,128
    Thanks
    7,170
    Thanked 4,914 Times in 1,948 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingdragon View Post
    His legal team would have to be part of a relocation plan. So thats not possible.....
    1) Because? 2) So, why not? 3)See above post by cipro 4) That's pure speculation in your part, same s just about every post in this thread

  2. #86
    Elite RISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,120
    Thanks
    1,213
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 763 Posts
    Fact as of now.

    1. His cellmate was removed while he was on suicide watch. (Never happens)
    2. All security guards were clear of his cell before he died.
    3. His cause of death was already reported before an autopsy or investigation. It was actually reported immediately. (Never happens)

    Sorry, that's too convenient and i suspect we will see more people die who were accomplice's in the act.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to RISE For This Useful Post:

    NbleSavage (08-12-2019)

  4. #87
    Veteran Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,647
    Thanks
    3,035
    Thanked 7,822 Times in 3,602 Posts
    What if I told you, he is not dead. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the greatest show on earth! lol
    "The weight teaches you"

  5. #88
    Elite Flyingdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    "There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Posts
    3,239
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 3,046 Times in 1,431 Posts
    He stated $500M in assets when he requested bail. The media claimed he was a billionaire. Not close.....


    Quote Originally Posted by ccpro View Post
    Ok, wasn't he worth like 11 billion dollars? Your telling me he couldn't disappear with that kind of money. Maybe I've see too many movies, either way there's way more than we'll ever know!
    Everything heals with semen- Rise 2018

  6. #89
    Elite Flyingdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    "There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Posts
    3,239
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 3,046 Times in 1,431 Posts
    Not speculating about anything, I know a thing or 2 about Federal legal proceedings, conspiracy theories dont exist in the court of law. People are arrested everyday, people commit suicide in jails all the time. This isnt something new.....

    Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    1) Because? 2) So, why not? 3)See above post by cipro 4) That's pure speculation in your part, same s just about every post in this thread


    Everything heals with semen- Rise 2018

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyingdragon For This Useful Post:

    Spongy (08-12-2019)

  8. #90
    Elite RISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,120
    Thanks
    1,213
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingdragon View Post
    Not speculating about anything, I know a thing or 2 about Federal legal proceedings, conspiracy theories dont exist in the court of law. People are arrested everyday, people commit suicide in jails all the time. This isnt something new.....
    Not everybody is a multi millionaire that has dirt on several U.S. and world wide political figures that deals with underage sex trafficking and was put in a special housisng unit.

    Im sure you know a thing or two about legal proceedings, but this wasnt your average joe going to jail.

  9. #91
    Elite Flyingdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    "There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Posts
    3,239
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 3,046 Times in 1,431 Posts
    We dont know what he had as far as dirt on others, its up to the Prosecutors to file charges if they feel there is enough evidence to win at trial. This is why Barr is pissed, he knows the opportunity to bring charges against others is very limited with their star witness deceased. If found guilty he would most likely have had a lengthy prison sentence, cooperation would have shaved off some of that time. Now the investigation is most likely in a holding pattern....


    Quote Originally Posted by RISE View Post
    Not everybody is a multi millionaire that has dirt on several U.S. and world wide political figures that deals with underage sex trafficking and was put in a special housisng unit.

    Im sure you know a thing or two about legal proceedings, but this wasnt your average joe going to jail.
    Everything heals with semen- Rise 2018

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyingdragon For This Useful Post:

    DF (08-12-2019)

  11. #92
    Elite
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    622
    Thanks
    862
    Thanked 372 Times in 228 Posts
    He was already convicted of a lesser charge in like 08. He was a worthless peice of shit who brought pain to children. He is dead. He should be dead. He shouldn't have lived as long as he did.

    Conspiracy? Maybe. Don't care. All the other pedo rich ****s he had dealings with were not operating in secrecy to the point many, many people know from first hand experience and could testify.

    **** him, **** them for staying silent. Hopefully those harmed by them can move forward knowing this assholes one known light was extinguished in absolute desperation and despair.
    "A goal without a plan is just a wish"

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Long For This Useful Post:

    BRICKS (08-12-2019),Flyingdragon (08-12-2019)

  13. #93
    Elite RISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,120
    Thanks
    1,213
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingdragon View Post
    We dont know what he had as far as dirt on others, its up to the Prosecutors to file charges if they feel there is enough evidence to win at trial. This is why Barr is pissed, he knows the opportunity to bring charges against others is very limited with their star witness deceased. If found guilty he would most likely have had a lengthy prison sentence, cooperation would have shaved off some of that time. Now the investigation is most likely in a holding pattern....
    https://www.businessinsider.com/famo...rted-in-2015-5

    Interesting how a bunch of peiple tied to him somehow have all been either accused or charged with underage sex crimes.

    Occams razor suggests that a man tied to sex crimes would likely kill himself.

    But where does occams razor bring you when you include all of the things that happened right before his death that were against madatory protocol? Theres too much here just to write it off.

    "If someone calls you a horse, you tell them to shut up. If another person calls you a horse, you punch them in the mouth. If yet another person calls you a horse, welp, its time to find a saddle."

  14. #94
    Senior Moderator gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,676
    Thanks
    194
    Thanked 1,698 Times in 1,213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DF View Post
    Hmmmm, another Clinton casualty??? He was on a suicide watch & still able to kill him self?
    he had DOLLARS....

    Imagine going from a private plane and 13,000 sq ft house to a 6 x 8 concrete cell....??

    As for Clinton, there was just as much BS on him as there is Trump...??

    Plus good ole billy boy already got caught the hard way, impeached and tossed out. The list of possibilities is endless.....

    All with 500 million +, politicians in the US, neighboring countries and close allies. No one of that caliber wanted all his BS pouring out...

    No one finds it a lil odd after a good chunk came out last week......Hes dead this week..? He makes R kelly look great

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to gymrat827 For This Useful Post:

    RISE (08-12-2019)

  16. #95
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts
    The newest fighter and the kid podcast touches on this subject..... One theory is the guy was a spy because his background does not check out and they do not know where all his money came from and the only reason he had such high profile friends is because of the sex shit he was providing for them. Made a little sense cause with all the shit he had on video from that island he had could of blackmailed many powerful people to sway a certain way on political shit. Link below if you would like to hear it just for that part of the podcast.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lq0bgnBG48

  17. #96
    Senior Moderator gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,676
    Thanks
    194
    Thanked 1,698 Times in 1,213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Long View Post
    He was already convicted of a lesser charge in like 08. He was a worthless peice of shit who brought pain to children. He is dead. He should be dead. He shouldn't have lived as long as he did.

    Conspiracy? Maybe. Don't care. All the other pedo rich ****s he had dealings with were not operating in secrecy to the point many, many people know from first hand experience and could testify.

    **** him, **** them for staying silent. Hopefully those harmed by them can move forward knowing this assholes one known light was extinguished in absolute desperation and despair.
    fuk he got it ez......

    IMHO......let him starve.....long n slow, give him a 100 cals a day to make it last

    I have a little girl now, i didnt have any sympathy before....Now im ruthless when it comes to subjects like this

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 20 year old guy with 385 ng/dl test levels (contemplating suicide)
    By calvesbrah in forum Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-04-2014, 03:04 AM
  2. Man behind Amanda Todd's suicide has been named!
    By Four1Thr33 in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 09:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •