Jeffrey Epstein Suicide

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U cant bring a dead guy to trial, no one else has been indicted.....

Sounds like it isn’t true in this case since there’s more people involved. It’s a “ring” that’s being investigated. Hopefully this is true :/

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Unless all these under age girls are dead. Shouldnt there still be an investigation?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Unless all these under age girls are dead. Shouldnt there still be an investigation?

There can be investigations, but all charges against Epstein will be dropped. All evidence collected during the Epstein investigation can still be used to further or start new investigations. Any civil proceedings can still move forward but all criminal charges against Epstein will be dropped....Civil proceedings will go against Epsteins estate, I am certain victims will try to have the estate blocked from distributing any assets from the estate.....

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well this whole fuss wasn't about charges against him. He was going down for sure. This was about much bigger fish to fry with him staying alive.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well this whole fuss wasn't about charges against him. He was going down for sure. This was about much bigger fish to fry with him staying alive.

I can only hope that those that participated are held accountable. Unfortunately, money & power can buy silence.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can only hope that those that participated are held accountable. Unfortunately, money & power

he had a safe with lots of pictures of young girls. Pretty sure those pictures in that safe weren't of girls alone and not with him either

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Nobody was more surprised by Epstein’s suicide than Epstein himself.

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, another Clinton casualty??? He was on a suicide watch & still able to kill him self?
Wonder if they rolled him up in a rug on the way out of jail?

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Dead men tell no tales. Conspiracy or not, this perv won’t be telling any secrets.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Same can be said of Jada becoming an IFBB Pro

If you're implying that the so called "elites" involved will never be brought to justice, then unfortunately, I have to agree with you. Two different sets of rules man.....

And I haven't seen anyone mention the possibility that this could be all BS and he's been relocated under protective custody for later testimony. Now, I highly doubt that, but if we're going to talk about believing what the media tells us.....

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In before the inevitable 'technical difficulties' which will of course prevent any surveillance of Epstein's cell or the surrounding cell block, and of course the unfortunate shift-change of the guards which will have rendered his cell unsupervised just long enough for this to happen.

Reaction score
In before the inevitable 'technical difficulties' which will of course prevent any surveillance of Epstein's cell or the surrounding cell block, and of course the unfortunate shift-change of the guards which will have rendered his cell unsupervised just long enough for this to happen.
Read last night that was the case, cctv issues, nothing caught on camera.

Reaction score
And I haven't seen anyone mention the possibility that this could be all BS and he's been relocated under protective custody for later testimony. Now, I highly doubt that, but if we're going to talk about believing what the media tells us.....
This is where my heads at. It may not be over yet....

New Threads