Jeffrey Epstein Suicide

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, another Clinton casualty??? He was on a suicide watch & still able to kill him self?

This one makes 74.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
U cant bring a dead guy to trial, no one else has been indicted.....

I was under the impression there were sealed indictments but this could be hype. I’d be shocked if his “girlfriend” wasn’t indicted as well. She’s been named by miss this of the girls involved.

Though I’m not even sure she’s a Us citizen..

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
His legal team would have to be part of a relocation plan. So thats not possible.....

If you're implying that the so called "elites" involved will never be brought to justice, then unfortunately, I have to agree with you. Two different sets of rules man.....

And I haven't seen anyone mention the possibility that this could be all BS and he's been relocated under protective custody for later testimony. Now, I highly doubt that, but if we're going to talk about believing what the media tells us.....

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, wasn't he worth like 11 billion dollars? Your telling me he couldn't disappear with that kind of money. Maybe I've see too many movies, either way there's way more than we'll ever know!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
His legal team would have to be part of a relocation plan. So thats not possible.....

1) Because? 2) So, why not? 3)See above post by cipro 4) That's pure speculation in your part, same s just about every post in this thread

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fact as of now.

1. His cellmate was removed while he was on suicide watch. (Never happens)
2. All security guards were clear of his cell before he died.
3. His cause of death was already reported before an autopsy or investigation. It was actually reported immediately. (Never happens)

Sorry, that's too convenient and i suspect we will see more people die who were accomplice's in the act.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What if I told you, he is not dead. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the greatest show on earth! lol

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He stated $500M in assets when he requested bail. The media claimed he was a billionaire. Not close.....

Ok, wasn't he worth like 11 billion dollars? Your telling me he couldn't disappear with that kind of money. Maybe I've see too many movies, either way there's way more than we'll ever know!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not speculating about anything, I know a thing or 2 about Federal legal proceedings, conspiracy theories dont exist in the court of law. People are arrested everyday, people commit suicide in jails all the time. This isnt something new.....

1) Because? 2) So, why not? 3)See above post by cipro 4) That's pure speculation in your part, same s just about every post in this thread

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not speculating about anything, I know a thing or 2 about Federal legal proceedings, conspiracy theories dont exist in the court of law. People are arrested everyday, people commit suicide in jails all the time. This isnt something new.....

Not everybody is a multi millionaire that has dirt on several U.S. and world wide political figures that deals with underage sex trafficking and was put in a special housisng unit.

Im sure you know a thing or two about legal proceedings, but this wasnt your average joe going to jail.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We dont know what he had as far as dirt on others, its up to the Prosecutors to file charges if they feel there is enough evidence to win at trial. This is why Barr is pissed, he knows the opportunity to bring charges against others is very limited with their star witness deceased. If found guilty he would most likely have had a lengthy prison sentence, cooperation would have shaved off some of that time. Now the investigation is most likely in a holding pattern....

Not everybody is a multi millionaire that has dirt on several U.S. and world wide political figures that deals with underage sex trafficking and was put in a special housisng unit.

Im sure you know a thing or two about legal proceedings, but this wasnt your average joe going to jail.

Reactions: DF

Long

Elite
Reaction score
He was already convicted of a lesser charge in like 08. He was a worthless peice of shit who brought pain to children. He is dead. He should be dead. He shouldn't have lived as long as he did.

Conspiracy? Maybe. Don't care. All the other pedo rich ****s he had dealings with were not operating in secrecy to the point many, many people know from first hand experience and could testify.

**** him, **** them for staying silent. Hopefully those harmed by them can move forward knowing this assholes one known light was extinguished in absolute desperation and despair.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We dont know what he had as far as dirt on others, its up to the Prosecutors to file charges if they feel there is enough evidence to win at trial. This is why Barr is pissed, he knows the opportunity to bring charges against others is very limited with their star witness deceased. If found guilty he would most likely have had a lengthy prison sentence, cooperation would have shaved off some of that time. Now the investigation is most likely in a holding pattern....

https://www.businessinsider.com/fam...close-friends-the-guardian-reported-in-2015-5

Interesting how a bunch of peiple tied to him somehow have all been either accused or charged with underage sex crimes.

Occams razor suggests that a man tied to sex crimes would likely kill himself.

But where does occams razor bring you when you include all of the things that happened right before his death that were against madatory protocol? Theres too much here just to write it off.

"If someone calls you a horse, you tell them to shut up. If another person calls you a horse, you punch them in the mouth. If yet another person calls you a horse, welp, its time to find a saddle."

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, another Clinton casualty??? He was on a suicide watch & still able to kill him self?

he had DOLLARS....

Imagine going from a private plane and 13,000 sq ft house to a 6 x 8 concrete cell....??

As for Clinton, there was just as much BS on him as there is Trump...??

Plus good ole billy boy already got caught the hard way, impeached and tossed out. The list of possibilities is endless.....

All with 500 million +, politicians in the US, neighboring countries and close allies. No one of that caliber wanted all his BS pouring out...

No one finds it a lil odd after a good chunk came out last week......Hes dead this week..? He makes R kelly look great

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
The newest fighter and the kid podcast touches on this subject..... One theory is the guy was a spy because his background does not check out and they do not know where all his money came from and the only reason he had such high profile friends is because of the sex shit he was providing for them. Made a little sense cause with all the shit he had on video from that island he had could of blackmailed many powerful people to sway a certain way on political shit. Link below if you would like to hear it just for that part of the podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lq0bgnBG48

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He was already convicted of a lesser charge in like 08. He was a worthless peice of shit who brought pain to children. He is dead. He should be dead. He shouldn't have lived as long as he did.

Conspiracy? Maybe. Don't care. All the other pedo rich ****s he had dealings with were not operating in secrecy to the point many, many people know from first hand experience and could testify.

**** him, **** them for staying silent. Hopefully those harmed by them can move forward knowing this assholes one known light was extinguished in absolute desperation and despair.

fuk he got it ez......

IMHO......let him starve.....long n slow, give him a 100 cals a day to make it last

I have a little girl now, i didnt have any sympathy before....Now im ruthless when it comes to subjects like this

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was reading that the FEDs just recently raided his house in the Virgin Islands. Isn't this a bit late in the game? I would have expected a raid while he was being picked up or shortly after. That gives whoever time to get rid of evidence.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Found this funny. Ive wanted to post it for a while just havent found the right situation. (Still havent but enjoy it anyway) ...."bitch a$$ cops"

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I was reading that the FEDs just recently raided his house in the Virgin Islands. Isn't this a bit late in the game? I would have expected a raid while he was being picked up or shortly after. That gives whoever time to get rid of evidence.

FBI is just checking to make sure they didn’t miss anything that would hurt the Clintons... they probably got info on a secret stash before they offed him... no worries, Bill is safe now!

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Y’all seen that netflix documentary called the family?

New Threads