Using Caber and Prolactin increase, doesnt make sense?

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
Hello

SO in mid May I got bloodtest and my prolactin was 323 mu/L. About 6 weeks ago I got some cabergoline (liquid form) from purerawz online website and was using 0.5mg x3 times a week for just about 3 weeks, just to lower my prolactin a bit.

I got a bloodtest there this week and my prolactin was 459 mu?l which is wayyy out of range. I don't know why its so high can anyone please help?

https://purerawz.co/product/cabergoline-liquid-50ml-1mg-per-ml-50mg/#

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty much exactly what the 2 said above - i know caber can be super hard to source. I tried to get some raw from a vendor one time and good gawd $$$ said nah, no thanks. and the minimal amount you use just no. but its commonly in pill form b/c of stability, just doesnt work out as well. i ironically went to get my E2 and Prolactin done today too lolz

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m lucky my Endocrinologist prescribes mine when I had my bloods checked,mine was like 326 and after 3 weeks it dropped big time ,I’m so lucky I pay like $5/month for 30 pills

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
I read this interesting study recently, maybe worth trying until you source better Caber.

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._Serum_Prolactin_in_Comparison_to_Cabergoline

I think I came accross that article before CJ275, thanks for sharing.

Yous are all most likely right about the unstable nature of the liquid form or even that the stuff is complete rubbish and fake. It still doesn't explain why my prolactin levels shot up so much in a 4 months. All other variables have been the same in my personal life etc.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Is elevated prolactin really that big of a deal to have for a bit? From my understanding the biggest issues with it is potential for bone density loss and erectile dysfunction I could be wrong but I do believe if you stop taking what is raising it then it will go back down on it’s on.
Ya I’ve always heard your nips and lactate even in men when it’s high but I’ve never actually met anybody that’s lactated because of elevated levels on cycle
p.s what are you taking ?

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
Lads ive really been feeling the effects of this high prolactin over the last few weeks since i first raised the point on this thread. Sex drive is really poor and and to go into detail, even when i try to jerk off my refraction is too great that i cant ejac (and im pretty sure this is a problem directly related to high prolactin)

my theory as ive been thinking about it recently is that ive quit the caber cold turkey without weaning off it gradually and this has shot my prolactin way up above that 450+ mark which is ridiculously high

should i go back on the caber
- also im not sure if it was bunk caber because when I was using it my sex drive was crazy higher than normal (all other variables the same test and oestrogen etc)

any ideas and input would be really appreciated because its starting to get a bit s#&t

thanks

Reaction score
Very good chance your cabers bunk.... it took me a lil while to find decent stuff

Damn i guess i should be thankful i can get in the pharmacy in my country and buy it. And its quite cheap too.

Dont know about the ranges there but my prolactin dropped from 17 to 5 in 11 days. 2 pills of 0.5mg caber 7 days apart

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
I'm, gonna try two doses of 1mg split into the first week, then 0.5mg every 4 days after that to keep it low for a month to see if I notice it staying down then i'll do a protocal to come off it by lowering the dose to 0.25 etc

New Threads