CBD for sleep and anxiety

Reaction score
These oils have several contraindications. It's all about how they are produced. Unscrupulous manufacturer, to save money, uses more substitutes, which are more harmful to humans. So to protect yourself from this, it is better to use something natural.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are these gummies that I gave to my father that work very well! Combination of cbd/cbn and melatonin by green roads , called sweet sleep .

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
CBN will make you sleep like the dead.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
I have tried alot but the flower I use is less than .3 thc so you cant fail a drug test and is really good stuff... for the most part the tinctures and such dont do much for me. But the flower helps with anxiety and sleep... (tren)
Actually with continued use u will eventually hold enough thc to fail a drug test.
It just takes a while to build the level.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
hey would you look at that, another long dead thread resurrected by a "member" the day they join.

Reaction score
I would honestly recommend AlphazenCA or CBDNorth

I have personally been using AlphazenCA as they are aimed towards athletes and use CBD isolate, which means there is absolutely no traces of THC which was perfect for me as I do not enjoy being high. It has helped me tremendously with my sleep and has helped ease my anxiety. Recovery feels much better as well after hard workouts, due to the benefits it has on inflammation.

I have been using their CBD oil due to the great prices, but I am looking at trying their protein CBD mix as well.

I sincerely hope this information helps!

Blacktail

Reaction score
They help me, but I feel like crap the next day so not sure they are worth it for me

Reaction score
I would honestly recommend AlphazenCA or CBDNorth

I have personally been using AlphazenCA as they are aimed towards athletes and use CBD isolate, which means there is absolutely no traces of THC which was perfect for me as I do not enjoy being high. It has helped me tremendously with my sleep and has helped ease my anxiety. Recovery feels much better as well after hard workouts, due to the benefits it has on inflammation.

I have been using their CBD oil due to the great prices, but I am looking at trying their protein CBD mix as well.

I sincerely hope this information helps!
fuckng shill

New Threads