CBD for sleep and anxiety

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm looking for some advice on CBD oils for anxiety and improved sleep. There is sooooo many frauds out there that I don't know who to choose. I know what to look for but not many fit my criteria or just seem suspect.

Any companies that you have used and like?

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Get the cbd flower it's the only cbd that has given me quality

Last edited:
Reaction score
Get the cbd flower it's the only cbd that has given me quality

How many have you tried? I will be getting some flower for home use to try but its mainly for emergency use and the more discreet the better.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are you in a legal state...??

Or are you looking to just buy something online..??

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Yes I'm in a legal state. I don't oppose buying it online either.

I have tried alot but the flower I use is less than .3 thc so you cant fail a drug test and is really good stuff... for the most part the tinctures and such dont do much for me. But the flower helps with anxiety and sleep... (tren)

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I’m clueless as well about this... looking to maybe use CBD infused protein powder. Brian Shaw is on board with CBD-Fit which was started by a Navy Seal, which in my book makes me wanna try them first...

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I was going to try “lifter” but they only accept master card right now... all I have is Visa. With my luck, if it was raining pussies, one with a dick in it would land on me.

Try holistichemp they have lifter and cherry wine

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Trying an 1/8 of each... CBDDAY promo code gets 30% off :32 (20):

Reaction score
I have tried alot but the flower I use is less than .3 thc so you cant fail a drug test and is really good stuff... for the most part the tinctures and such dont do much for me. But the flower helps with anxiety and sleep... (tren)

Not really worried about the THC part. I'm all for it lol. I wouldn't mind trying the flower but I'd rather have something more convenient.

If yer looking for a more balanced experience (CBD/THC)

I actually use a separate product for THC alone and it is great. Just really new to the CBD part

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Trying an 1/8 of each... CBDDAY promo code gets 30% off :32 (20):

Yep just ordered a half.... they have a strain they dont advertise that's the bomb as well called tsue lou

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Cool, I’ll try that next time. A couple of weeks ago, stopped in a head shop looking at different CBD products and dude gave me a pre rolled spliff, not sure what the name was.. but I toked up a few pulls and was very pleased. I wasn’t stoned, and wasn’t looking to get stoned, but got that body buzz that relaxed me and took the edge off of my back and knees for a couple hours. Degenerative Arthritis is a hell of a thing.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Had some cbd balm from grassroots.com actually felt like it was working great for my elbow pains so I ordered some oil and a vape from them to help my sleep. That on the other hand just gave me head aches so I had a friend pick me up some stuff called sky walker og which is weed and worked wonders for sleep.

Reaction score

Not really worried about the THC part. I'm all for it lol. I wouldn't mind trying the flower but I'd rather have something more convenient.

If yer looking for a more balanced experience (CBD/THC)

I actually use a separate product for THC alone and it is great. Just really new to the CBD part

Reaction score
A buddy gave me some potent CBD cigarettes called hempettes, I’m not a smoker never have been, but these things are amazing they are Hemp flower and you feel them instantly. Only issue is smoking part so I need to get the oil ..the cigs come in a pack of 20 just like a pack of Marlboro they look exactly like cigarettes except they have a little marijuana leaf printed on the side of each...I get drug tested for THC at work so cant try real bud

New Threads