Is there any one know AASraw?

Reaction score
Hey all UGB friends, I have took part into some discussions for half of years, never want to offend rules, especially do not want to hide my identity. Now I formally introduce myself, only say one time: yes, I am the represent of AASraw, it is supplier of raw material to labs to homebrew tablets, capsules, and injected oils, and hgh for bodybuildingers or labs. I don't want to deliberately promote us, hope everyone know me correctly in this thread.

Come to UGB, I want to know more about cycles experence and ask more help from you guys. Of course, Just PM me if you also want know raws. I will tell you all what I know without reservation.

Please forgive me if I has offended anyone.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey all UGB friends, I have took part into some discussions for half of years, never want to offend rules, especially do not want to hide my identity. Now I formally introduce myself, only say one time: yes, I am the represent of AASraw, it is supplier of raw material to labs to homebrew tablets, capsules, and injected oils, and hgh for bodybuildingers or labs. I don't want to deliberately promote us, hope everyone know me correctly in this thread.

Come to UGB, I want to know more about cycles experence and ask more help from you guys. Of course, Just PM me if you also want know raws. I will tell you all what I know without reservation.

Please forgive me if I has offended anyone.

I don’t think you have said anything to offend anybody however if you promote raws I would think you should know about cycles and steroid use already. There is a lot of information in the steroid cycle forum.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Most unintentionally funny post I've read in quite some time. Thanks for the lol.

Reaction score
I don’t think you have said anything to offend anybody however if you promote raws I would think you should know about cycles and steroid use already. There is a lot of information in the steroid cycle forum.

Yes, I have learn much from forum but I am still not expert, can't do much help on specific use. We only sell raws but oils, at most of time, our clients know better than I do and they have much experience on how to make injectable oils or tablets, even cycle guide etc. We are very honest and I often talk with them, of course, they also ask me if them need any help, I will try my best to put my all resource to help him, I guess it is friendly & long term cooperation, that is mutual help.

Reaction score
That actually makes me a little nervous. Selling raws but not experienced with use.

Im with you DH, was waiting for this. lol

No worry, haha... We have many resource and will try our best to help you. For now, our all clients have good relationship with us and they give positive to us.
You means: you have got something from us?

Reaction score
Most unintentionally funny post I've read in quite some time. Thanks for the lol.

Lol.. anyway, I feel happy this post which brought a little happiness to you..... Thank for your following!

Reaction score
they are just in it for the loot....

No worry, They are fair deals and no cheating or looting. In my eyes, everyone has own shortcomings, It is a good virtue to be honest about your shortcomings.

Reaction score
This thread looks like it's breaking...... Please let me know if anyone want know more about us.

Reaction score
Hey guys

My company is landmarkchem ,we are steriods raw manufacturer

Our products cover:
steroids raw powder,sarms ,steroids premade oil and steroids finished oil .

If any one have interest of our products ,please let me know thx

lmcshiq(at)gmail.com

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
If I wanted my AASraw I'd just talk to FD and his legendary PP

Reaction score
I’m super interested in aasraw. They seem to be legit as far as research I’ve concluded. There isn’t a whole lot out there. Which is SUPER sketch. But it’s almost too good to be true.

Reaction score
Hey guys

My company is landmarkchem ,we are steriods raw manufacturer

Our products cover:
steroids raw powder,sarms ,steroids premade oil and steroids finished oil .

If any one have interest of our products ,please let me know thx

lmcshiq(at)gmail.com

Dear friend, please go back to your post, you are impolite behavior :(

New Threads