Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 16
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    China
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Is there any one know AASraw?

    Hey all UGB friends, I have took part into some discussions for half of years, never want to offend rules, especially do not want to hide my identity. Now I formally introduce myself, only say one time: yes, I am the represent of AASraw, it is supplier of raw material to labs to homebrew tablets, capsules, and injected oils, and hgh for bodybuildingers or labs. I don't want to deliberately promote us, hope everyone know me correctly in this thread.

    Come to UGB, I want to know more about cycles experence and ask more help from you guys. Of course, Just PM me if you also want know raws. I will tell you all what I know without reservation.



    Please forgive me if I has offended anyone.


    Dreaming it, do it, you will make it!

  2. #2
    Elite Deadhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    In a tent
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    486
    Thanked 273 Times in 161 Posts
    Well we all seen that comeing
    Tame your inner bitch!

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deadhead For This Useful Post:

    NbleSavage (08-14-2019),snake (08-13-2019)

  4. #3
    Tech Support mugzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,073
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 645 Times in 225 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Hey all UGB friends, I have took part into some discussions for half of years, never want to offend rules, especially do not want to hide my identity. Now I formally introduce myself, only say one time: yes, I am the represent of AASraw, it is supplier of raw material to labs to homebrew tablets, capsules, and injected oils, and hgh for bodybuildingers or labs. I don't want to deliberately promote us, hope everyone know me correctly in this thread.

    Come to UGB, I want to know more about cycles experence and ask more help from you guys. Of course, Just PM me if you also want know raws. I will tell you all what I know without reservation.

    Please forgive me if I has offended anyone.


    I don’t think you have said anything to offend anybody however if you promote raws I would think you should know about cycles and steroid use already. There is a lot of information in the steroid cycle forum.

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mugzy For This Useful Post:

    DNW (08-13-2019),Metalhead1 (08-13-2019),metsfan4life (08-13-2019),snake (08-13-2019),TODAY (08-13-2019)

  6. #4
    Elite motown1002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    with the unicorns
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 1,546 Times in 882 Posts
    That actually makes me a little nervous. Selling raws but not experienced with use.

    Im with you DH, was waiting for this. lol

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to motown1002 For This Useful Post:

    Deadhead (08-13-2019),DNW (08-13-2019),Emily (08-14-2019),Metalhead1 (08-13-2019),NbleSavage (08-14-2019),snake (08-13-2019)

  8. #5
    Senior Moderator gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,583
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 1,620 Times in 1,158 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by motown1002 View Post
    That actually makes me a little nervous. Selling raws but not experienced with use.

    Im with you DH, was waiting for this. lol
    they are just in it for the loot....

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gymrat827 For This Useful Post:

    Deadhead (08-13-2019),motown1002 (08-14-2019)

  10. #6
    Veteran Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,427
    Thanks
    2,973
    Thanked 7,583 Times in 3,488 Posts
    You're alright, Emily. Hang in there.
    "The weight teaches you"

    Strength First.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Seeker For This Useful Post:

    Emily (08-14-2019)

  12. #7
    Elite Gibsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    4,167
    Thanks
    4,521
    Thanked 3,695 Times in 2,116 Posts
    Emily, Emelio, tomatoe, tomato

  13. #8
    Elite automatondan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Cold North
    Posts
    2,849
    Thanks
    7,461
    Thanked 2,239 Times in 1,364 Posts
    Most unintentionally funny post I've read in quite some time. Thanks for the lol.
    "We are the white knights of the darker side of athletics." -HollyWoodCole

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to automatondan For This Useful Post:

    Emily (08-14-2019)

  15. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    China
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post
    Well we all seen that comeing
    Dear friend, thank for your attention! Best regard to you.
    Dreaming it, do it, you will make it!

  16. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    China
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mugzy View Post
    I don’t think you have said anything to offend anybody however if you promote raws I would think you should know about cycles and steroid use already. There is a lot of information in the steroid cycle forum.
    Yes, I have learn much from forum but I am still not expert, can't do much help on specific use. We only sell raws but oils, at most of time, our clients know better than I do and they have much experience on how to make injectable oils or tablets, even cycle guide etc. We are very honest and I often talk with them, of course, they also ask me if them need any help, I will try my best to put my all resource to help him, I guess it is friendly & long term cooperation, that is mutual help.
    Dreaming it, do it, you will make it!

  17. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    China
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by motown1002 View Post
    That actually makes me a little nervous. Selling raws but not experienced with use.

    Im with you DH, was waiting for this. lol
    No worry, haha... We have many resource and will try our best to help you. For now, our all clients have good relationship with us and they give positive to us.
    You means: you have got something from us?
    Dreaming it, do it, you will make it!

  18. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    China
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    You're alright, Emily. Hang in there.
    Thank you! You are kind and good man.
    Dreaming it, do it, you will make it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Where there's a will, there's a way
    By Iron1 in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2017, 03:12 PM
  2. any one live in central kentucky or there abouts?
    By jdusmc1371 in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2015, 10:39 AM
  3. Any one herd any thing about these
    By pilgrim in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:25 PM
  4. OK OK OK, I admit, that last one sucked the big one, how's this one?
    By Times Roman in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 01:45 PM
  5. Does any one know what is REALLY in the kigs???
    By Tren4Life in forum Peptides And Growth Hormone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 10:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •