BREAKING NEWS!!!! (jk) Seth Feroce shaves beard!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Haha
I really like Seth Feroce, his training videos, him as a person in general. Got a bunch of AAR shirts, theyre really nice. You can't watch a lot of this video without a smile, especially how excited he gets when his family is getting home to surprise them.
He's had the beard for 5 1/2 years and decides to shave it all off... sketchy move, but can't say I haven't thought about doing the same thing quite a few times. Think I've had mine for about 4 this time.
Enjoy.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
That was funny.

Do it Gibs. Beards only make you look older.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Seth and lee priest are the only bodybuilders I can watch on youtube, they just don’t gone a **** what anyone else thinks.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I cant watch the video.

Nnnnooooo.

Why would he do that gay shit!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Love him. I will also admit I’m really tempted to get. “Pump cover” hoodie. It’s cheesy but it’s so true...

edit: he’s also another FST7 style trainer if you’re into Hany Rambods stuff. (His new guy just one his last show)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Love him. I will also admit I’m really tempted to get. “Pump cover” hoodie. It’s cheesy but it’s so true...

edit: he’s also another FST7 style trainer if you’re into Hany Rambods stuff. (His new guy just one his last show)

the "Pumpcover" shirts and hoodies are always out of stock. just picked up 2 of the nice v necks recently ;)

New Threads