The New Kid

Reaction score
I don't give much advice to first time posts about gear but you seem a little different so...

I see a lot of me in you; Skinny, can't gain a pound to save your life but you seem to have the heart for this. Gear is not your answer right now and no one is going to tell you differently. You can do a lot natty but it's going to take some time and effort. Take it from a guy who was natty 20 years pasted your age now. There's nothing easy about it but what you learn being natty will carry through the days you spend on gear down the road.

You have a year under your belt, the first few months was like a baby trying to stand on his own; not much to gain there. The next few months were spent learning more and by now you should be starting to add some mass. It will come... I promise. No one is good at anything with just a year at it; time my young man will change that.

Thanks man I appreciate all the support! Starting Monday I’m gonna go as hard as I can again and make sure I’m eating everything that I can as well. After a few months of that I’ll take some progress pics and let you guys know how I’m doing haha

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Eat a shit ton of food and go 110% in the gym. Go hard for a while and then reassess where you are. You can grow by leaps and bounds.

Reaction score
Welcome. Force feeding is key! Get the diet and the lifting locked down then think about gear. It’s hard to eat when your used to being skinny. But hunger doesn’t necessarily come from a cycle. So it best to square your diet away before you jump in. Also most people on here will agree big gains come from years of training... but mostly food. At your weight now. I’d try logging what you eat. Analyzing you current intake and then gradually bumping it up to 3,800 of them course of a year. That will help you get used to eating more. If you try to go to 3,800 your first day you’ll be full and then you’ll loose motivation. It’s always better to gradually get used to a huge intake, because at that point it becomes a lifestyle rather than a temp diet.

JB

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome
slow and steady wins the race
good luck
gc

Reaction score
I would definitely continue to eat more. Naturally that amount of calories should be sufficient enough but not knowing exactly how u r training 3200 might not be enough. Do not overdo cardio if you are doing any at all. You need to be in a Caloric surplus.

Welcome and Good luck Bro we are all here to help!

New Threads