Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The New Kid

Thanks

The New Kid

Came across this site while looking up steroids on sketchy ass websites because I didn't know any better. I'm glad I found this site otherwise I would've 100% bought some low tier bunk ass gear lmao. So I appreciate all the information thats on this forum. I still really want to hop on my first cycle because i am really small. Im around 6 foot 2 and only 167-170 pounds. Ill probably just do 500mg of test as my first cycle just to see how I react. I have a bit more research I need to do to make sure Im safe and I now know I need to find a safe local source rather than online scams. Heres a picture of my skinny ass natty self and Ill probably give an update a few years down the line when Ive been on for a while!

thumbnail_image1.jpg

Thanks
    Nice into, welcome to UGBB.

Thanks
    Hey! Welcome! How old are you and how long you been working out? Do you dedicate a lot of time to the gym, and more importantly, your diet? What's your knowledge so far of gear...AI, PCT?
    Never play gay chicken with a Frenchman. You will end up with a sore asshole.

~Spongy is a gentle lover~

Thanks
    Im only 21 and ive been working out for over a year now. I need to increase my calories because I havent really gotten any gains and its really bumming me out. So Ill probbaly be going to 3200 calories now from 2900 before. I was going pound for pound with protein. I had a really clean diet up until now. I have been really off for about a month but Im getting back into it in the next few weeks after Im less busy. Im also changing my routine to push/pull/legs rather than a split I was doing before. So Ill be in 6 days a week rather than 4. Ill try to increase the weight 5 lbs per week. Im just tired of being small ahah

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DNW View Post
    Hey! Welcome! How old are you and how long you been working out? Do you dedicate a lot of time to the gym, and more importantly, your diet? What's your knowledge so far of gear...AI, PCT?
    Im only 21 and ive been working out for over a year now. I need to increase my calories because I havent really gotten any gains and its really bumming me out. So Ill probbaly be going to 3200 calories now from 2900 before. I was going pound for pound with protein. I had a really clean diet up until now. I have been really off for about a month but Im getting back into it in the next few weeks after Im less busy. Im also changing my routine to push/pull/legs rather than a split I was doing before. So Ill be in 6 days a week rather than 4. Ill try to increase the weight 5 lbs per week. Im just tired of being small ahah

Elite
    Thanks
    First off, welcome aboard!

Second off, I would STRONGLY suggest that you spend a few more years training naturally before hopping on gear. At this point, you're NOWHERE NEAR your genetic limit and it's unlikely that you've even built a solid strength/form base yet. Hell, you could probably still be getting noob gains. Hopping on gear as 21 year old with a year of training experience is generally regarded to be a bad and/ or irresponsible idea.

Spend a few more years really dialing in your diet and training. Once you've done that, spend another year researching steroids and their attendant risks before making a decision that could have a drastic impact on your health.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TODAY For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (08-14-2019),DNW (08-13-2019),Gibsonator (08-13-2019),Jin (08-13-2019),NbleSavage (08-14-2019),Uncle manny (08-13-2019)

Thanks
    I completely understand. I'm sure you've heard this before BUT at 21 years old you are in the golden years of test production. Going on steroids is a life changing choice...theres no guarantee your production will ever be the same afterwards, even with really good PCT. The other thing is you've only been working out a year and you havent even hit your genetic potential yet. I know you are going to do whatever you're going to do, but I'd at least hit your genetic wall first before you thought of doing steroids. Get your diet on point...macros and cals. There are plenty of ppl that can help you with that on here.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNW For This Useful Post:

NbleSavage (08-14-2019),TODAY (08-13-2019)

Thanks
    Well shit. Faster on the draw today

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DNW For This Useful Post:

Gibsonator (08-13-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DNW View Post
    I completely understand. I'm sure you've heard this before BUT at 21 years old you are in the golden years of test production. Going on steroids is a life changing choice...theres no guarantee your production will ever be the same afterwards, even with really good PCT. The other thing is you've only been working out a year and you havent even hit your genetic potential yet. I know you are going to do whatever you're going to do, but I'd at least hit your genetic wall first before you thought of doing steroids. Get your diet on point...macros and cals. There are plenty of ppl that can help you with that on here.
    Yeah you’re right I get the points you guys are making. I’ll probably spend some more time natty to get as big as I can. Would you recommend anyone to talk to about that on here? I think that’s my main struggle. Trying to figure out exactly what I need to be eating in order to put on size. I appreciate it

Thanks
    Thanked 11,048 Times in 4,774 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredbedhead View Post
    Yeah you’re right I get the points you guys are making. I’ll probably spend some more time natty to get as big as I can. Would you recommend anyone to talk to about that on here? I think that’s my main struggle. Trying to figure out exactly what I need to be eating in order to put on size. I appreciate it
    eat everything in sight. Until you feel like you’re going to puke.

Then eat more.

Do this 5x a day.

Everyday.

For a couple years.

While training heavy and consistently.

Food is WAY more important than steroids.

Welcome to The Underground!

You shall know the truth and the truth will make you odd.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

DNW (08-13-2019),NbleSavage (08-14-2019),TODAY (08-13-2019)

Thanks
    Also if available to you eat ass!... highly anabolic
    Tame your inner bitch!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deadhead For This Useful Post:

NbleSavage (08-14-2019),The Tater (08-18-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 Times in 447 Posts
    Welcome aboard
    Best raw lifts on the platform
    Squat-600 Bench-512 Deadlift-683

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast