Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    Member Pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    How to calculate BF% ???

    How or what is the best way to calculate BF%?? I used a site and when I log my info there gave me a 20%. I think I`m lower than that, If you guys look at my log and see at my last pics there you maybe agreed with me than is not that high. Calipers maybe?? please some advices that help me and others to get a good BF%...

  2. #2
    Member cranium85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    also interested because i did the same and came back same as u and i know that can't be right....
    "Leave the gun, take the cannoli's"

  3. #3
    Member Pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    Originally Posted by cranium85 View Post
    also interested because i did the same and came back same as u and i know that can't be right....
    which one you used?

  4. #4
    Elite grizzldsealpoacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,093
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 593 Times in 393 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    THE EZ'ST WAY IS HYDROSTATIC BODY FAT TEST YOU GOTTA FIND A PLACE THAT DOES IT THEN THEY WEIGH YOU OUT OF WATER THEN THEY DUNK YOU IN A TANK WITH A SCALE IN IT YOU BLOW OUT ALL YOUR AIR UNDER WATER THEN REPEAT UNTIL THEY GET A AVERAGE UNDER WATER WEIGHT. THEN THEY USE SCIENCE TO CALCULATE YOUR BF% B/C FAT FLOATS AND MUSCLE IS DENSE I AM GOING ON THURSDAY

    PIK YOUR DAM CLOSE TO 10% BRO IT TAKES 10% FOR YOUR AB LINES TO SHOW I HAVE READ, TO GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE MY B4 PICS ON MY LOG ARE 17.8% BF BY HYDRO TEST

    YOU CAN ALSO BUY CALIPERS THEY SELL THEM IN THE BACK OF BB MAGS AND ONLINE I DONT KNOW HOW THAT WORKS?

    USEFUL INFO

    http://www.leighpeele.com/body-fat-p...nd-percentages
    Enjoy Your Ride!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Four1Thr33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    2,122
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 53 Times in 38 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    Not true^^^ u can see abs higher then 10. I believe as high as 14% for yiur upper set to start to show. I used to think It was 10 too but I have meet far to many people lately alot higher then 10 with abs definition
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

  6. #6
    Member Pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    Originally Posted by grizzldsealpoacher View Post
    THE EZ'ST WAY IS HYDROSTATIC BODY FAT TEST YOU GOTTA FIND A PLACE THAT DOES IT THEN THEY WEIGH YOU OUT OF WATER THEN THEY DUNK YOU IN A TANK WITH A SCALE IN IT YOU BLOW OUT ALL YOUR AIR UNDER WATER THEN REPEAT UNTIL THEY GET A AVERAGE UNDER WATER WEIGHT. THEN THEY USE SCIENCE TO CALCULATE YOUR BF% B/C FAT FLOATS AND MUSCLE IS DENSE I AM GOING ON THURSDAY

    PIK YOUR DAM CLOSE TO 10% BRO IT TAKES 10% FOR YOUR AB LINES TO SHOW I HAVE READ, TO GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE MY B4 PICS ON MY LOG ARE 17.8% BF BY HYDRO TEST

    YOU CAN ALSO BUY CALIPERS THEY SELL THEM IN THE BACK OF BB MAGS AND ONLINE I DONT KNOW HOW THAT WORKS?

    USEFUL INFO

    http://www.leighpeele.com/body-fat-p...nd-percentages
    Thnx for the info bro, I`ll look at what you point it out.


    Originally Posted by Four1Thr33 View Post
    Not true^^^ u can see abs higher then 10. I believe as high as 14% for yiur upper set to start to show. I used to think It was 10 too but I have meet far to many people lately alot higher then 10 with abs definition
    So at 14% or around that % it should start abs to show up?? this is very interestin 413 cause I try this online shit and said I`m 20%BF% but IMO I`m lower than tha 20% so I take 14% as estimated, thanx for your post here my man

  7. #7
    Member Pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    Grizz very usefull link, def if I use those pictures BF% I`m around 14%-16% not bad...but not a gotdamn 20% lol

  8. #8
    Elite DarksideSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,654
    Thanks
    385
    Thanked 420 Times in 213 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    yeah i'm floating right around that 13-14% mark. that last little inch around the belly is a bitch to lose!!
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

  9. #9
    Member Pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    Yep Dark is a pain is the a$$, and I will start a plan to drop it before next cycle..

  10. #10
    Senior Member Four1Thr33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    2,122
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 53 Times in 38 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    judging buy them pics im around 14/15 % and my top abs and sidelines show.. and in mirror pics i can see all 6 but they are in no way defined
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

  11. #11
    Member Pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    same here brotha...

  12. #12
    Member Pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    Did anyone knows how accurate those calipers are??

  13. #13
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,511
    Thanks
    2,146
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts
    Google bodpod and find one in your area.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Oenomaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    I've read reviews on the electric calipers. They're about as reliable as the websites you used.

  15. #15
    Elite Hurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,414
    Thanks
    1,880
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 953 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    Yeah electric calipers suck, they always put me a lot lower than i am. Right now mine put me at like 8% and I'd be willing to bet I'm more like 12 at least haha.
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

  16. #16
    Elite
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    863
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    Another useful link guys to estimate your body fat.

    http://thisiswhyyourejacked.com/wp-c...2011/02/11.jpg

  17. #17
    Senior Member Four1Thr33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    2,122
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 53 Times in 38 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    that wasnt useful at all haha
    Originally Posted by amore169 View Post
    Another useful link guys to estimate your body fat.

    http://thisiswhyyourejacked.com/wp-c...2011/02/11.jpg
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

  18. #18
    Elite
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    863
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    I had that link saved up for a while, i used it lol.

  19. #19
    Member Pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    Originally Posted by amore169 View Post
    Another useful link guys to estimate your body fat.

    http://thisiswhyyourejacked.com/wp-c...2011/02/11.jpg
    That link don`t work at all..... lmao

  20. #20
    Elite
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    863
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts

    Re: How to calculate BF% ???

    You r right, they took it down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to calculate your intake to lose weight?
    By countrygurl318 in forum Fat Burning and Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-04-2014, 04:59 AM
  2. Quick way to calculate your macros
    By Times Roman in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 01:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •