How to calculate BF% ???

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hydorstatic is rthe best way if you can find somewhere that does it close to you....

I use calipers old fashioned manual ones. Then goto http://www.linear-software.com/online.html Use the Jackson/Polock 7 caliper method with age and weight. It will get you the closest to actual. Even teaches you how to do the pinch and were to use the calipers. No way is easier and only hydrostatic is better.

Reaction score
Hydorstatic is rthe best way if you can find somewhere that does it close to you....

I use calipers old fashioned manual ones. Then goto http://www.linear-software.com/online.html Use the Jackson/Polock 7 caliper method with age and weight. It will get you the closest to actual. Even teaches you how to do the pinch and were to use the calipers. No way is easier and only hydrostatic is better.

Thank you Sir I will look at it and will be done when get home...

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I found a place close enough and put a call in to them...hoping to get in this weekend! I don't know about anyone else but there aren't many in my area that I could find!

Reaction score
I found a place close enough and put a call in to them...hoping to get in this weekend! I don't know about anyone else but there aren't many in my area that I could find!

Hey Jen let us know how the process and service of the hydorstatic test was please. Just for us to know what to espect from it. Thnx

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

There were not any close to me :( Glad you could find one! :)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Jen let us know how the process and service of the hydorstatic test was please. Just for us to know what to espect from it. Thnx

Sure, no problem:) That is if they ever call me back! lol For some reason, finding a legit place has been an issue!

There were not any close to me :( Glad you could find one! :)

Awwwww that sucks, like I said above...waiting for them to get back to me..will call again on my lunch...hunt these people down!:)

New Threads