Triumph fitness new rack:the fold rack wall mount rack FT7003

Reaction score
It is very space-efficient.It's not only fit in the gym or fitness studio,but also in home,in carport

• View attachment 8307
  • KEY FEATURES
    FANATICS racks offer configurable customization that allows for nearly limitless performance strength training possibilities. FANATICS gives you the options to make your performance training regimen flexible, and because of modularity, each rack can be modified long after it is installed so that it can grow with your training needs. The design challenge was to come up with a wall-mount unit that could be folded inward or outward for space savings, yet still offer the sturdiness of our standard squat racks. To achieve this, our engineering team developed a unique hinge-and-pin system that is both easy to install and rock solid. In use as a squat stand, pull up rig, or power rack,the feel is miles beyond lighter setups that use thinner steel.
  • Fully Retractable Power Rack
    Uprights: 3x3" 11 gauge steel
    1* Set of J-Cups
    4* Mounting Brackets
    4* 0.625" × 5' Detent Pins(1) Quick-attach Pull-Up Bar
    2* 0.625" × 4" Hitchpins W/ Lanyard for locking in Pull-Up Bar
    2* Nylon Caps to protect floor
  • Specification:
    Dimensions:
    57×26×91 inch / 1450×670×2315 mm (Expansion Size)
    57×6×91 inch / 1450×150×2315 mm (Folding Size)
    Net weight: 198lbs / 90Kg
    Gross weight: 220lbs / 100Kg
  • View attachment 8308

1. . Racks offer configurable customization that allows for nearly limitless performance strength training possibilities.
  2. . Raw steel: 50×75×3 mm
  3. . The 3D laser cutting machine has high processing precision with error within ±0.020 mm
  4. . Safety hook + bumper
  5. . Configurable 50mm thick weight lifting platform
  6. .Optional with a variety of functional accessories, J type hook
  7. . Rack color can be customized according to customers’ needs
  8. . It can be combined with other products to increase the storage function
  9. . Angled chin up bar.
  10. . We can quickly provide design sketch according to customer requirements
  11. . Short leading time (4-8 weeks, from design to delivery to your port)

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Just my advice but show how it folds together as a space saver. May help if you put up the MSRP. These are sweet for people with limited space.

Oh, and you may want to change your font color; you are coming in gray on black.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah but how much weight will this hold squats n bench et ..... Can i rack 600 lbs and not have it bend

Reaction score
Just my advice but show how it folds together as a space saver. May help if you put up the MSRP. These are sweet for people with limited space.

Oh, and you may want to change your font color; you are coming in gray on black.
Oh,Thanks for your advice.I'd like offer you the Facebook video link,but the system tells me I am new here and have posts less than 25,so I can't post somethings with links.
View attachment 8311

Reaction score
Hi Thanks for your interested in this rack.The Max weight the rack can bear is 1100 Lbs,So it's so easy for your 600 Lbs to bear.We use the tube with the dimension,75*75*3 mm,and the J shape holder is very thick and the pin of the holder is 25 mm in round.
View attachment 8314

Yeah but how much weight will this hold squats n bench et ..... Can i rack 600 lbs and not have it bend

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I don't hate it.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Do you deliver to Nigeria 8 miles due west of sapoli go past the row of huts on ya left and you can’t miss us

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Do you deliver to Nigeria 8 miles due west of sapoli go past the row of huts on ya left and you can’t miss us
we can delivery your order to your door,please email me,I am honor to serve you. .Or could you drop your email,and I'd like to contact you.

Reaction score
Hi Friends,We are appreciated that you are interested in our racks.Could you send a inquiry to my email I'm honored to serve you.Or could you drop your email to me?I'll contact you asap.

Reaction score
Wow,good idea.
yes.It's just like a door in designing.Room saving and efficient.
It's our new product,weight lifting power rack,which can be folded like a door after your workout.
Thanks

Reaction score
Here is the website:http://www.triumphfitnessllc.com/product/206.html
Thanks
206.jpg206a.jpg

New Threads