Crock-pot meals for your bodybuilding diet

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Love some slow cooking in the Crock-Pot. 6 lbs of venison hams and added spices. Cook for 8 hr. and fork apart for the next 2 hr. Drain and add some more Sweet Baby Ray's. Makes some great hot sandwiches. Toast the rolls so they don't get soggy. Add in some french fries baked in the oven and you'll sleep good that night.

Venison is lean but don't be fooled, this is not so lean. The Sweet Baby Rays hides some serious carbs. I have grown accustomed to doing my fries in the over to keep the fat down.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Looks excellent. We do the same with our moose roasts. Worth the wait in the crockpot

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That crock pot looks way tooooo clean....Mrs. Snake must be a stickler for keeping things looking brand new.....

Gabriel

Reaction score
Yeah crock pots are the shit...................I have small,meduim and large...easiest cooking ever...I fix a 3 meat 3 bean chilli in the winter...............It's too good...Have too try your recipe Snake...

BigBubba

Reaction score
Crack Chicken. Fresh chicken breasts, 16oz of cream cheese, package of shredded cheese, package of ranch seasoning powder, 6 slices of cooked diced bacon. Fresh broccoli. Cook on low for 8 hours. Top with sour cream.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Crack Chicken. Fresh chicken breasts, 16oz of cream cheese, package of shredded cheese, package of ranch seasoning powder, 6 slices of cooked diced bacon. Fresh broccoli. Cook on low for 8 hours. Top with sour cream.

That's no cut meal you have there. lol Yeah I have used Wishbone Buffalo Ranch dressing to do about the same; less the sour cream and cheese.

BigBubba

Reaction score
That's no cut meal you have there. lol Yeah I have used Wishbone Buffalo Ranch dressing to do about the same; less the sour cream and cheese.

I mean its Keto!! Someone can cut off it!!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Had it last night; damn good! Hard to find something the entire family will eat but this is one of them. The wife put it over rice.

Utm18

Reaction score
I'll cook boneless chicken in crockpot add salsa of your choice half way thru the cook. When it's done fork apart.
I'll eat it as it, pile some on top of a baked potato or make a chicken and rice burritos with it

New Threads