2019 Mr Olympia: Complete & Final List Of Qualified Competitors

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Masters Olympia ended years ago. It was a different event held at a different time of year

I didn’t know that... I saw the Masters Olympia and Jan Tana Women’s Pro in Lynchburg VA back in 2002.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn’t know that... I saw the Masters Olympia and Jan Tana Women’s Pro in Lynchburg VA back in 2002.

if I remember correctly 2003 might have been the last one then they stopped having them until the final one in 2012

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
titus_002.jpg

Bob Paris?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2019 Mr Olympia: Complete & Final List Of Qualified Competitors

Who is in the masters division? Do they still have that? Maybe I will recognize some of those names:[/QUOTE

Masters Olympia ended years ago. It was a different event held at a different time of year

Thanks. It’s been ages since I followed competitive bodybuilding. When I was younger I found looking at those guys to be motivating. Not so much so anymore. Perhaps I have a greater appreciation of what it really takes to be at that level and have been more honest with myself that there are some things I wouldn’t sacrifice to try to get there.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DK, I hear what you're saying. One of the reasons I think, Rhoden won last year. Maybe the IFBB is wanting to see change as well. Freak physiques will always draw attention, but winning might be taking a different turn.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i won't create a new thread since only a handful of us care about bodybuilding so heres the nsp vid where he gives the website that will be streaming the Olympia 2019 and the details;

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Men's Open prejudging. Very pleased Steve Kuclo will finally be cracking the top 5.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I can’t believe I’m falling for the hype. Hady was spot on and even looked better then Roelly.

For such a big guy his stomach didn’t even need controlling. You could see Roelly drop the guy from the sode during his back shots.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Olympia 2019 Men's Open Winners;
1. Brandon Curry
2. William Bonac
3. Hadi Choopan
4. Dexter Jackson
5. Roelly Winklar
6. Steve Kuclo
7. Cedric Mcmillan
8. Lukas Osladil
9. Akim Williams
10. Patrick Moore
11. Luke Sandoe
12. Jonathan Delarosa
13. Max Charles
14.Juan Morel
15. Michael Lockett
16. Mohamed Shaaban

I don't get how they judge these guys, give 1st to Curry for being more aesthetic like rhoden, yet put 2 enormous blocky guys in 2nd and 3rd, then dexter for Aesthetics in 4th, back to blocky and not conditioned roelly for 5th, then Aesthetics with kuclo for 6th. Make up your minds?
Curry, Kuclo and Patrick Moore for top 3 if we are talking Aesthetics. Hadi, Bonac and Roelly for top 3 if we're looking for mass monsters.
imo dexter didn't belong in 4th nor the top 6. Good on him for being in the game that long and at his age but not a 4th place physique.
glad they chose Chris Bumstead for Classic physique winner, he deserved that. george patterson looked crazy, not classic again, he needs to move to 212.
glad that Kuclo placed better and got the 1st callout he was aiming for but he should've been 4th, 5th at worst, he looked awesome, much much better than dexter the vampire jackson.
the lybian guy who edged out derek Lunsford in the 212 deserved it, although neither of those top 2 guys would have had a chance again hadi or flex had they competed.
all in all it wasn't that great of an olympia but i still take inspiration from these top level guys and what they have achieved. crazy impressive.

New Threads