Post cycle therapy for tren/deca

Reaction score
after tren and deca that are progestin-like pct nolva and clomid do not make a full effect., for these two compounds as pct that you recommend, in fact using clomid or nolva it takes time to recover, you who advise ?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i feel like ur removing a word after every 3rd word or some shit. your sentences don't read correctly, more like as if they're some type of riddle. what are you asking here. pct is chlomid + nolva yes. tren and deca are much harder to recover from yes. we've already heard your opinion on hcg...

Reaction score
i feel like ur removing a word after every 3rd word or some shit. your sentences don't read correctly, more like as if they're some type of riddle. what are you asking here. pct is chlomid + nolva yes. tren and deca are much harder to recover from yes. we've already heard your opinion on hcg...

I'm sorry but I write with an online translator because I speak Italian I'm so sorry

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
So whats your question? Gibs gave a perfect answer.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I think he's asking if there's something else, in addition to Clomid and Nolvadex, that would help recovery after using Nandrolones/19 nors, like Deca or Tren.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think he's asking if there's something else, in addition to Clomid and Nolvadex, that would help recovery after using Nandrolones/19 nors, like Deca or Tren.
Yes
Yes yes

Reaction score
The correct answer is don’t pct. Blast and cruise or blast and trt. If you’re doing tren or deca cycles you must be relatively serious about this so just stay on test and avoid the roller coaster.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
The correct answer is don’t pct. Blast and cruise or blast and trt. If you’re doing tren or deca cycles you must be relatively serious about this so just stay on test and avoid the roller coaster.

that's right, pct is for pussboys :32 (13):

Reaction score
[QUOTE = Straight30weight; 559022] La risposta corretta è non PCT. Blast and cruise o blast and trt. Se stai facendo cicli di tren o deca devi essere relativamente serio su questo, quindi resta solo sul test ed evita le montagne russe. [/ QUOTE]
I do not understand

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
what he's saying is that it's much harder to recover your natty t after running blasts including deca or tren. If you blast n cruise or are on trt then you wouldn't have that worry (of recovering natty t) t meaning test. natty meaning natural. blast meaning cycle. blast n cruise meaning running lower amount of testosterone between cycles. ugh.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Cant wait till he puts that lot into google translate

what he's saying is that it's much harder to recover your natty t after running blasts including deca or tren. If you blast n cruise or are on trt then you wouldn't have that worry (of recovering natty t) t meaning test. natty meaning natural. blast meaning cycle. blast n cruise meaning running lower amount of testosterone between cycles. ugh.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If you plan on trying to recover your body's natural ability to produce it's own testosterone, you probably shouldn't use Deca or Tren. They are very suppressive.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score

so if I add testosterone to the cycle, I can recover with a good pct, but what I understand I need to add something to clomid nolva

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so if I add testosterone to the cycle, I can recover with a good pct, but what I understand I need to add something to clomid nolva

No you do not.

But what the other people are trying to say is you may not recover regardless of whether you have a good PCT or not.

New Threads