NPP protocol

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I wanna see everyone’s thoughts on this, when I took npp I researched it and decided twice a week was fine. Turns out a few people disagree, what’s everyone’s thoughts on the subject and what are your injection protocols on npp. I personally gained 20lb on npp twice a week but that’s my only run on it so nothing to compare it too

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
from my understanding, like ace and propionate esters, it is best injected daily for best stable levels. I would say eod is fine and 3X/week minimum.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I did eod. And 2x a week.

I'm trying 2x a wk again, just because my dose is so low, it would be hard to dose it out.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
now if u wanna go heavy on test then eod would be better or mwf..Always good to have slin pins around if u wanna quick cc

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I did EOD and 2x. Honestly didn’t see a difference.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
EOD is just fine for most people, but as somebody who's super sensitive to 19-nor compounds, ED pinning seemed to reduce unwanted side effects for me.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I am only wanting to know is it fine 2 x week, the person I was taking too wasn’t taking a lot and I said twice a week would be fine. A few disagreed and said it’s the same as ace and prop and must be eod or Ed.

MWF is good not so much because of the ester but the volume. You pin 600 NPP and 600 Test and you have a lot of volume if you try it 2x/wk. It's more of a practical answer then anything.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2x a week is just fine.

There's your answer. Spreading out pins to M/W/F is only needed if you can't handle the volume of your pins.

Ace/Prop/PP are all different esters. Anyone who says they're the same are wrong.

Last edited:

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2x a week is just fine.

There's your answer. Spreading out pins to M/W/F is only needed if you can't handle the volume of your pins.

Ace/Prop/PP are all different esters. Anyone who says they're the same are wrong.

M/W/F always had good luck with this

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there are the correct way to do things and then there are half ass ways to do things. People who are looking to maximize the effectiveness of the compound will do things the right way. Those who choose not to, will still probably get some benefit, but not at its best possible potential. You were shown what the half life is to the compound yesterday. The compound has an active, and a half life. Its highest effective rate will come right at its half life. Me personally? that's when and how often I'll pin.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Whats the half life of npp because everywhere you look it says something different. Since yest I been looking again and the opinions range from 1.5 days to 7

there are the correct way to do things and then there are half ass ways to do things. People who are looking to maximize the effectiveness of the compound will do things the right way. Those who choose not to, will still probably get some benefit, but not at its best possible potential. You were shown what the half life is to the compound yesterday. The compound has an active, and a half life. Its highest effective rate will come right at its half life. Me personally? that's when and how often I'll pin.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats the half life of npp because everywhere you look it says something different. Since yest I been looking again and the opinions range from 1.5 days to 7

the active life is about 2 -3 days

New Threads