The High-customized functional rack FT9030 made from your demands

Reaction score
This is an example we made for our client.
200b1.jpg
Features:FANATICS racks offer configurable customization that allows for nearly limitless performance strength training possibilities. FANATICS gives you the options to make your performance training regimen flexible, and because of modularity, each rack can be modified long after it is installed so that it can grow with your training needs.FT9030(3+1) combines the most used training equipment of Olympic lifting and cable cross/functional training units to provide many different uses and exercises. For the cable cross parts, it uses 4:1 pulley system. Also, pull-up bars, ball targets,Flying frame and plenty of storage are all included.
200.jpg
Triumph Fitness LLC

Reaction score
HI, Thanks for your interest.
We are a professional customized studio functional racks manufacturer with 20 years of experience located in Shanghai, China, We not only provide door-to-door transportation, but also inform the professional installation companies to provide installation and commissioning services for you.
If you are interested in it, you can google "Triumph Fitness LLC "to find us for detailed, or contact me with my email.
Thanks

Reaction score
Hi My friend,
Thanks for your interested in our High-customized functional rack.
Would you like a quote or know more about us.
Please drop your email or google us "Triumph Fitness LLC"

Thanks
Best regards
Tony Peng

New Threads