I'm backkkk - Cut to 175, back @ 193 - cycle is approaching, tips?

Reaction score
I was out of the gym for 3 years due to mental weakness (if I'm being honest here)... I've been back for a few months now... putting my body through hell, I'm waiting to peak out and then jump on 250mg test e for 8-10 weeks... not my first rodeo but times have def changed

I'm 33, about to be 34, feeling stronger than I did in my 20's... the only cycles I've ever done were straight test, I dabbled with prop a little and some prohormones back in the day but all others were just test e and really clean diets.... any tips?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
250mg is a waste imo. Most would recommend at least 500. 8 weeks is a waste as well since you wont even really start reaping the benefits until shortly before then. 14-16 weeks imo.

Welcome

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Take above advice, no sense in wasting your time with 250mg for 8 wks.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
250mg is a waste imo. Most would recommend at least 500. 8 weeks is a waste as well since you wont even really start reaping the benefits until shortly before then. 14-16 weeks imo.

Welcome

This

Plus you have some easy gains coming so why not wait to play the gear card down the road? You will be better off in 6 months so start a real cycle then.

Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that men’s peaks strength is around 25 and then it plateaus around 35-40. So you are feeling about right and that’s good plus you probably have a better understanding of your body now and lift and eat more intuitively.

Gabriel

Reaction score
I know a lot of 40 year old guys pushing a crap load of plates...................I'm personally not buying into that one...

Reaction score
Thank you for replies... I am def waiting 6-8 months before I start it... just meticulously planning this go around... 500mg a week is what I meant, not 250

Reaction score
Yes I'm def waiting a little while, just planning in enough in advance to take full advantage while I'm on

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Take above advice, no sense in wasting your time with 250mg for 8 wks.

Thank you. I meant 500mg/wk but as far as 8 weeks go... You're right, the last cycle I did was almost 8 years ago, different times and I'm sure my body reacted differently then it will at age 33... I'll have to research again

Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that men’s peaks strength is around 25 and then it plateaus around 35-40. So you are feeling about right and that’s good plus you probably have a better understanding of your body now and lift and eat more intuitively.

100%, it's a different world out here now... bunch of sissys in the gym too :) but it's def crazy how I lift way different than back when... form is everything and not something that used to be as important and a thousand percent my diet/supplement game is up tremendously

956Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I'm def waiting a little while, just planning in enough in advance to take full advantage while I'm on
Hats off to you. Sounds like it's a good time to get blood work done. Good luck with the upcoming cycle!

Reaction score
You are going at it the right way waiting a few months. Get back in the groove and let your muscles work their muscle memory.

New Threads