new guy here from Michigan

Reaction score
Hello I'm a 35 year old male around 240 maybe I have not weighed myself in awhile or I could be lower. I usually go by my clothes. I'm a size 38 in Jeans I started off over 2 years ago a size 56. So now that I'm close to my goal weight I'm here to ask questions about substances that might help me cross the finish line. I'm currently doing the body for life program. I work out 6 days a week rotating between cardio and weight training. My weight training I do break up upper body 1 day lower body next weight training day. The diet is every few hours you eat a lean protein and a carb. I have to get different cosmetic surgeries to remove all my excess skin, so I'm trying to give my doctors the best body possible to work with. I have been looking into HGH do you guys think it would work for someone like me?

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Congratulations on your success

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Are you asking if HGH can help loose skin? Not sure what your actual question is.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Big dog is the man you need to ask for advice, his transformation is remarkable. As for the hgh, if you are loaded and can commit to a year at 5iu a day it will give you alsorts of benifits but they won’t be dramatic. I did a year on it and loved the results but there was a few other compounds over that year

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you havent been on/off gear guy for years, no reason to start now. GH is quite a pricey drug when your using it purely for fatloss.....

Also, if you have gone from a 56 to 38.....Just keep going til your at where you want to be.

Welcome buddy

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the Family Underground!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Nice job my man. Forget about any drugs. You need to make this a lifestyle now. Marathon, not a sprint.

You need any advice, look me up.

Reaction score
Sounds like you already have a solid mindset. I’d just keep with it see how far you can go naturally. 56 to 38 is impressive.

Reaction score
Hello I'm a 35 year old male around 240 maybe I have not weighed myself in awhile or I could be lower. I usually go by my clothes. I'm a size 38 in Jeans I started off over 2 years ago a size 56. So now that I'm close to my goal weight I'm here to ask questions about substances that might help me cross the finish line. I'm currently doing the body for life program. I work out 6 days a week rotating between cardio and weight training. My weight training I do break up upper body 1 day lower body next weight training day. The diet is every few hours you eat a lean protein and a carb. I have to get different cosmetic surgeries to remove all my excess skin, so I'm trying to give my doctors the best body possible to work with. I have been looking into HGH do you guys think it would work for someone like me?

In this scenario you may have a mound of fat/skin in the stomach making the stomach appear to have more excess skin than you really have; fat on your chest will have mobilized first leaving your chest tight while stomach is mobilized later in the cut.

It will take cutting to 10% body fat to grind through the stomach fat to truly assess the amount of excess skin you possess. Skin is stretchy so it may suck up against your stomach muscles as the fat disappears.

You look like you have a good cutting method so keep at it. No need for drugs. Let’s see the skin at 10% BF.

Last edited:

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!

New Threads