New guy from Oklahoma

Reaction score
Introducing myself here for some advice. I'm 38, on trt at 200mg every 5 days, 2mg anastrozole a week. I'm thinking about adding anavar at 50 to 100mg a day. Do you guys think I should drop the anastrozole when I add the var like you can with proviron?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm filing you under my First time poster gear talk.

Can I get management to buy me another cabinet? This bitch fills up fast.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Hey there welcome to the UG. That seems like a lot on anastrazole for that dose but I know everyone is different. Where is your e2 on that dosage?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, Eyecantstopjerkinit

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You could try lowering your dose of test if you're worried about your estrogens. You're using 280 mg/wk, so you might be in the middle of no man's land.

Where does that dose put your testosterone levels?

Reaction score
Bloodwork and how you are feeling. Don’t just take an AI “just in case”.
TRT is not 280mg/week. Is that a self-TRT?

Introducing myself here for some advice. I'm 38, on trt at 200mg every 5 days, 2mg anastrozole a week. I'm thinking about adding anavar at 50 to 100mg a day. Do you guys think I should drop the anastrozole when I add the var like you can with proviron?

Reaction score
My lab results show my estradiol is a 26.8 and no I get my trt through the indian clinic. I used to go through universal mens clinic which costs too much. So do you guys think I could dop the ai completely on anavar? If not I plan on using proviron instead of anastrozole for a while to see how I feel. Thanks for the help guys...

Reaction score
Also my total testosterone serum is 776. That's why I'm wanting to add anavar or proviron. Was just thinking anavar would be more anabolic for a while then I could switch over to proviron.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome buddy

If you add var, def dont drop your AI....Var isnt one that converts a lot but a dip, bump or whatever that messes with your e levels could stop your gains.

Id keep going as is, add the var at 50 and keep trucking.

Have you ever ran a cycle in the past..? why orals..?? cant you just bump your tes..??

Reaction score
I've ran a few cycles in the past. My favorite cycle was test cyp 200mg, equipoise 300mg, anavar 50mg. I love anavar for the cuts and strength gains. I kept most of my strength afterwards and I think its because of the anavar. Do you think I could drop my ai if I add 50mg proviron a day. I have a friend that swares proviron makes his trt better

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Oklahoma weeee

Reaction score
Does anyone take proviron here? I wanna drop arimadex and replace it with proviron. What do you guys think?

Reaction score
Yes I do. Proviron does two things:
1- binds to shbg so you will increase your level of free testosterone
2- binds also to the aromatize enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen, so you will lower the aromatize.

Proviron is not an aromatize inhibitor because it’s very mild, but it does work and it’s used to boost an AI. At 280mg/week this could work. Well it worked for me at 300mg/week at the point I had to drop it.

Don’t freak out too much about keeping estrogen in the perfect spot. I try to avoid taking an AI as much as possible, it’s more about how you feel (bloating, sex drive, overall energy).

280mg/week is just a bump on your natural levels. And 10 weeks is pretty short too.

Does anyone take proviron here? I wanna drop arimadex and replace it with proviron. What do you guys think?

Reaction score
I'll probably stay on proviron for life if it works the way I want it to. Not 10 weeks. I'm gonna try to drop the arimadex. If my e2 is in range I'll add anavar in at 50 to 100mg a day. Thanks for the reply guys

New Threads