Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 23 of 23
  1. #13
    Elite
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    933
    Thanked 405 Times in 249 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    Serious question. Cant you die from drinking 3 gals of water in a day?
    The army is pretty serious about how much water you need during training as people started dropping from heat stroke and dehydration. They are also extremely serious about having x amount of a Gatorade style drink because they had someone die from drinking too much water. Or so the story goes. As it was explained to me you can flush the electrolytes from your system.

    "A goal without a plan is just a wish"

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Long For This Useful Post:

    Gibsonator (08-22-2019)

  3. #14
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    2,750
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 2,772 Times in 1,359 Posts
    Your not the only one, I would give my right bollock to get that look at 264lb, I think it’s the best pic. I don’t know bodybuilding though for stage just what I think looks best

    Quote Originally Posted by Straight30weight View Post
    It’s amazing what you have accomplished, inspiring even. I might be the odd one out here, but I think you look amazing in that last pic. Big, full, still lean. 264 sits well on you.
    Gibs looks absolutely nothing like The Rock, and no one has ever told him he does.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    Jin (08-22-2019)

  5. #15
    Elite Gibsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    4,622
    Thanks
    5,171
    Thanked 4,288 Times in 2,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Long View Post
    The army is pretty serious about how much water you need during training as people started dropping from heat stroke and dehydration. They are also extremely serious about having x amount of a Gatorade style drink because they had someone die from drinking too much water. Or so the story goes. As it was explained to me you can flush the electrolytes from your system.
    this happened to me, airborne school, Ft. Benning Georgia, it was august, 100% humidity at 5 am. they were running the ever living shit out of us, i sweat so damn much i was drinking canteen after canteen of water trying to keep up with it... 12th mile of our "10 mile run" i seized up, every single muscle in my body cramped simultaneously. The pain was so much that i blacked out. Woke up in an ambulance with them cutting my clothes off sticking a thermometer up my ass. less than a degree away from being legally dead they told me.
    Doc said I had overhydrated, which desalinated my body causing the muscles to all cramp. No bueno.
    I have no give up in me. I wouldve ran til my legs had fallen off if i had too.
    Good times, Hope you enjoyed story time kids!

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

    automatondan (08-22-2019),CJ275 (08-22-2019),DNW (08-22-2019),Jin (08-22-2019),Long (08-22-2019),Rhino99 (08-22-2019)

  7. #16
    Elite
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    933
    Thanked 405 Times in 249 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    this happened to me, airborne school, Ft. Benning Georgia, it was august, 100% humidity at 5 am. they were running the ever living shit out of us, i sweat so damn much i was drinking canteen after canteen of water trying to keep up with it... 12th mile of our "10 mile run" i seized up, every single muscle in my body cramped simultaneously. The pain was so much that i blacked out. Woke up in an ambulance with them cutting my clothes off sticking a thermometer up my ass. less than a degree away from being legally dead they told me.
    Doc said I had overhydrated, which desalinated my body causing the muscles to all cramp. No bueno.
    I have no give up in me. I wouldve ran til my legs had fallen off if i had too.
    Good times, Hope you enjoyed story time kids!
    One of my drill sargents in Benning had some heat issues. I watched him drop backwards into a foxhole and pop back up screaming at everyone to back the **** off him. We were doing NBC. I was head to toe in a charcoal suit. He had his sleeves rolled and pants unbloused. Apparently once it hits it sticks with you.
    The ice sheet and thermometer is only funny if it isnt you...
    "A goal without a plan is just a wish"

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Long For This Useful Post:

    DNW (08-22-2019),Gibsonator (08-22-2019)

  9. #17
    Elite Rhino99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,131
    Thanks
    1,352
    Thanked 742 Times in 465 Posts
    Jin you chiseled motherfukker.....

    Great work bud, but not only that, thanks for doing the summary and providing the tips and insight.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino99 For This Useful Post:

    Jin (08-22-2019)

  11. #18
    Elite simplesteve55021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    861
    Thanked 331 Times in 153 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Your not the only one, I would give my right bollock to get that look at 264lb, I think it’s the best pic. I don’t know bodybuilding though for stage just what I think looks best
    Right! I thought he looked kind of like bautista,
    "Look Good Naked" - Seth Feroce

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simplesteve55021 For This Useful Post:

    Jin (08-22-2019),Trump (08-22-2019)

  13. #19
    Moderator-San Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    7,713
    Thanks
    8,826
    Thanked 10,818 Times in 4,672 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    Serious question. Cant you die from drinking 3 gals of water in a day?
    You need to keep a balance with electrolytes. Himalayan pink salt has dozens. Put a pinch in every two liters of water.

    You shall know the truth and the truth will make you odd.


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    automatondan (08-22-2019),Uncle manny (08-23-2019)

  15. #20
    Veteran DieYoungStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,872
    Thanks
    5,213
    Thanked 7,320 Times in 3,212 Posts
    Good stuff dude.
    A Strength First Athlete
    Bostin Lloyd would shit synthol if he deadlifted with me! - Jol
    E-fukking is jacking off minus the porn...

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to DieYoungStrong For This Useful Post:

    Jin (08-22-2019)

  17. #21
    Elite The Tater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    In the batmobile going batshit
    Posts
    617
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 532 Times in 319 Posts
    Nice write up! You look damn good, man.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to The Tater For This Useful Post:

    Jin (08-22-2019)

  19. #22
    Elite Jada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,290
    Thanks
    2,413
    Thanked 757 Times in 578 Posts
    Respect jin, great job
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jada For This Useful Post:

    Jin (08-22-2019)

  21. #23
    Elite DNW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    621
    Thanks
    1,115
    Thanked 659 Times in 293 Posts
    Thanks for the write up brotha. Itll be a good guideline for most(me included) on where to start, and adjust for their own body.

    Your vascularity has improved a lot over this bulk/cut. I'm still trying to get my vascularity there, but I think its combination of excess skin and not enough muscle to fill in, yet. Anyways, you really killed it.
    Never play gay chicken with a Frenchman. You will end up with a sore asshole.

    ~Spongy is a gentle lover~

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNW For This Useful Post:

    Jin (08-22-2019),Straight30weight (08-23-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Onk Spring 2016 Contest Prep
    By Onk in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 10-27-2016, 02:38 PM
  2. Contest Prep Help/Critique
    By Marly27 in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2014, 10:42 AM
  3. Contest Prep
    By grizzldsealpoacher in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-29-2014, 10:14 PM
  4. Contest prep cycle
    By Solid Snake in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:51 PM
  5. my summer stack for contest prep
    By PVL in forum Peptides And Growth Hormone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 10:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •