Looking for an experienced anabolic steroid user to "coach" my cycle! Happy to re-emburse!

Reaction score
Looking for an experienced anabolic steroid user to "coach" my cycle! Happy to re-emburse!

Hello and thanks for everyone reading my inquiry!

So I have recently started a 10 week cycle of test sustanon 300 paired with winstrol (50mg daily).

although I have read many articles and watched many videos, I would really like to connect with someone who has substantial knowledge and experience with cycles similar to this one whom can instruct me on things like what to take and when, what to add, diets, behaviors, all of that.

I am not opposed to reimbursing someone for their time $$$ I just really want to make sure that I am doing everything correct, getting the most out of my cycle, and applying proper PCT to avoid any unnecessary side effects.

Thanks for your time!

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You could get all of that advice for free by starting a detailed log right here at UGBB.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A 10 week sust cycle is stupid. 10 weeks isn't long enough to get the full benefit from any cycle, and sust has test deca in it, a long ester that takes a long time to clear before you can start PCT, so you'll feel like shit and loose a lot of your gains while you wait to start PCT. I'd go 14-16 weeks of cyp or eth, pinned twice a week. Wait at least 10-14 days to start PCT. 50mg Clomid and 20mg of nolva every day for 30 days. OR - Better yet, search "First cycle" on this board and get all kinds of information and opinions. Save the sust for when you screw up your PCT and need to start TRT.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
A 10 week sust cycle is stupid. 10 weeks isn't long enough to get the full benefit from any cycle, and sust has test deca in it, a long ester that takes a long time to clear before you can start PCT, so you'll feel like shit and loose a lot of your gains while you wait to start PCT. I'd go 14-16 weeks of cyp or eth, pinned twice a week. Wait at least 10-14 days to start PCT. 50mg Clomid and 20mg of nolva every day for 30 days. OR - Better yet, search "First cycle" on this board and get all kinds of information and opinions. Save the sust for when you screw up your PCT and need to start TRT.

And Bingo was his name ooooooooh

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I don’t have experience with sust but I’ll assume it’s the same or less then 300mg of cyp. (Yes I know it’s a blend)

If so, that’s just barely above natural levels. Combine that with a short cycle and you really aren’t doing much.

On a side note, to me the benefit of a cycle is in the recovery. If you aren’t maximizing your intensity and workouts, the extra recovery goes to waste. It won’t do much on it’s own.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score

So I have recently started a 10 week cycle of test sustanon 300 paired with winstrol (50mg daily).

although I have read many articles and watched many videos, I would really like to connect with someone who has substantial knowledge and experience with cycles similar to this one whom can instruct me on things like what to take and when, what to add, diets, behaviors, all of that.

I am not opposed to reimbursing someone for their time $$$ I just really want to make sure that I am doing everything correct, getting the most out of my cycle, and applying proper PCT to avoid any unnecessary side effects.

Thanks for your time!

500 test minimum for minimum 12 weeks for beginner cycle. AI on hand, nolva and clomid for pct. Think about exactly what you want to achieve and use the appropriate compounds to do the job. Generally everyone recommends a test only first cycle and it's not hard to figure why.. Test gives you a nice mix of anabolic and androgenic effects and the sides are very manageable at lower doses.

Last edited:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Everything you need to know for a first cycle is the most basic stuff and can easily be found through research. Not sure what articles and videos you are watching but this is all stuff you can have a thorough grasp of before you start through your own effort, and it doesn't take much effort at that. Your willingness to pay somebody to spoon feed you and tell you what to do rather than learn this through that small amount of effort leads me to question how you will possibly have the dietary discipline and work ethic to make anything out of a cycle of AAS. You'll do what you want, and I'm seriously not trying to be a dick, just directly honest. From your post above you have no business messing with AAS at this point.

Last edited:

German89

Elite
Reaction score

Thanks for your time!

So. You're looking for a online coach, essentially?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Everything you need to know for a first cycle is the most basic stuff and can easily be found through research. Not sure what articles and videos you are watching but this is all stuff you can have a thorough grasp of before you start through your own effort, and it doesn't take much effort at that. Your willingness to pay somebody to spoon feed you and tell you what to do rather than learn this through that small amount of effort leads me to question how you will possibly have the dietary discipline and work ethic to make anything out of a cycle of AAS. You'll do what you want, and I'm seriously not trying to be a dick, just directly honest. From your post above you have no business messing with AAS at this point.
The down fall of the millennial generation, they just want to be spoon feed everything.

I hate my generation and, I hate this era with a fukkin passion

Gabriel

Reaction score
Do yourself a huge favor and hault everything............Everyone reading your posts can determine you have little to no experience or needed knowledge to start this endevour............Spend about 2 or 3 months researching and asking(intelligent questions).........Because these aren't it..!!

New Threads