Best Diet killer

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm trying to watch my girlish figure the last few months but this last weekend I was at a big party. There was so much damn good food and none of it was good for you. I have heard of this before but never had it; a hot dog wrapped in bacon. I assume this came about because someone felt there was not enough fat and sodium nitrites in a hot dog alone. GOD WAS THAT GOOD!

What's your go to diet killer? The one where you just say, fuuk it, I'll do more cardio tomorrow. (which isn't happening)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Pigs in blankets they called snake my friend the corner stone of Any nutritious diet

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Cheese cake is mine, I will eat mine and everyone else’s at the table

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
I do my best to make sure I am getting my food in.
During hunting season it is much tougher to food prep and I am a Salt craver. Those damn potatoes chips fit the bill. I do what I gotta do to stay away from em.

Has

Reaction score
Wunderbar, here in Germany wunderbar is also the word for wonderful and yes it is wonderful

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
breaded fish taco, easy slaw, extra red sauce please, oh and swiss rolls but I've managed to stay away from em thus far ;)

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
CARBS

I could eat a whole loaf of crusty bread if left to my own devices. My office likes to bring in bagels from time to time, they're like kryptonite so I have to stay out of the kitchen.

Oblivious

Reaction score
MAn do I love chocolate, white chocolate, dark, milk everything. Except chocolate ice cream , **** chocolate ice cream

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
LA dog.

Bacon wrapped hot dogs are sold everywhere in California. 5$ bacon wrapper hot dog, with jalapeno, onions, cilantro mustard and mayo. They sell them where ever people are drunk.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when my mind is on getting ripped nothing can make me fuk up..Im a fat skinny guy now but soon its on

Reactions: Jin

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
breaded fish taco, easy slaw, extra red sauce please, oh and swiss rolls but I've managed to stay away from em thus far ;)

Fish? Who the hell would request fish-anything for a last meal? Easy slaw? Is that coleslaw? Like some thing made from cabbage which is a vegetable? Gibs, I'm starting to wonder about you brother. You ok?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
donuts, i only buy half dozens now cuz i eat an entire dozen in a day if i buy 13 of em

There's something about microwaving donuts that changes them. You can eat more if they are microwaved for some reason.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
MAn do I love chocolate, white chocolate, dark, milk everything. Except chocolate ice cream , **** chocolate ice cream

For real. Chocolate cake and ice cream can eat a dick. Every other chocolate, I’ll take it.

I'm with ya on the Chocolate ice cream. There's nothing chocolate about it.

Now chocolate cake...with a cream cheese icing? Um... That I can handle.

New Threads