Afternoon UG

Reaction score
New to the community, typically an observer in the past, I appreciate the encouragement to connect from the elders, good vibes in here. Keep it short and sweet for Y’all, Name is Rich, currently living in the south, work is life and I have chased it all over the country but Texas has me laying down roots. Oilfield/plant rat by trade, currently constructing large cranes operating mids. I stay pretty trimmed from swinging the persuader beating in pins, climbing around rigging up cranes and loads and being on my feet in the heat. Meal prep on the weekends try and eat clean on the weekdays, easy for the body to get away from ya in this industry. Now that I’ve laid down roots, time is still limited but I’ve assembled a home gym to have easier access, got the bike for riding around the community and do some jogging. Sometimes the outdoor cardio is just to check out the ladies make some friends. Hiking, bouldering, swimming, hunting, fishing, pretty much just trying to live my best life. Can’t forget the grilling/smoking has definitely become a new passion, these southerners have inspired me.

Look forward to the good reads, knowledge and what have you.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome, Roughneck Rich, to the Underground.

Reaction score
I still hit the gym but I’m not gonna lie, I fell asleep behind the wheel of a semi one night, I had been working 14-18 hours days and hitting the gym. Luckily I nor anyone died but after that I had to choose a little more responsibly how I would get my swoll Times. Kinda fell off for a while but have been tending to the old muscle garden as of late.

New Threads